[14th October 2014] NYT Best Selling Authors [Darling Beast - Elizabeth Hoyt] [Darkest Before Dawn - Amelia Hutchins] [Redeemed - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast] [Tempted by Midnight by Lara Adrian]--[epub][mobi]{Ani7Wak}

seeders: 28
leechers: 12
Added on October 15, 2014 by Ani7Wakin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[14th October 2014] NYT Best Selling Authors [Darling Beast - Elizabeth Hoyt] [Darkest Before Dawn - Amelia Hutchins] [Redeemed - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast] [Tempted by Midnight by Lara Adrian]--[epub][mobi]{Ani7Wak} (Size: 3.98 MB)
 Darling Beast [Maiden Lane #7] by Elizabeth Hoyt--{Ani7Wak}.mobi566.29 KB
 Darling Beast [Maiden Lane #7] by Elizabeth Hoyt--{Ani7Wak}.epub452.08 KB
 Darkest Before Dawn [A Guardian's Diary #1] by Amelia Hutchins--{Ani7Wak}.epub2.02 MB
 Redeemed [House of Night #12] by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast--{Ani7Wak}.epub619.57 KB
 Tempted Midnight by [Midnight Breed #12.5][1001 Dark Nights #10] by Lara Adrian--{Ani7Wak}.mobi364.66 KB

Description

Please give a feed back - thumbs up, comment and seed for others.

Redeemed [House of Night #12] [ePub]
Author- P.C. Cast ,Kristin Cast
Published - October 14th 2014
Publisher - St. Martin's Griffin
ISBN - 0312594445 [ISBN - 139780312594442]
edition language - English
series - House of Night #12

In the final electrifying novel in the HoN series, Neferet has finally made herself known to mortals. A Dark Goddess is loose on Tulsa and the world. No single vampyre is strong enough to vanquish her - unless that creature has the power to summon the elements as well as the ability to wield Old Magick. Only Zoey Redbird is heir to such power…but because of the consequences of using Old Magick, she is unable to help. Find out who will win and who will lose in this epic battle of Light versus Darkness.

Darling Beast [Maiden Lane #7] [ePub] [mobi]
Author - Elizabeth Hoyt
Published October - 14th 2014
Publisher - Grand Central Publishing
ISBN - 1455586307 [ISBN13 - 9781455586301]
series - Maiden Lane #7

A MAN CONDEMNED . . .
Falsely accused of murder and mute from a near-fatal beating, Apollo Greaves, Viscount Kilbourne has escaped from Bedlam. With the Crown's soldiers at his heels, he finds refuge in the ruins of a pleasure garden, toiling as a simple gardener. But when a vivacious young woman moves in, he's quickly driven to distraction . . .
A DESPERATE WOMAN . . .
London's premier actress, Lily Stump, is down on her luck when she's forced to move into a scorched theatre with her maid and small son. But she and her tiny family aren't the only inhabitants—a silent, hulking beast of a man also calls the charred ruins home. Yet when she catches him reading her plays, Lily realizes there's more to this man than meets the eye.
OUT OF ASH, DESIRE FLARES
Though scorching passion draws them together, Apollo knows that Lily is keeping secrets. When his past catches up with him, he's forced to make a choice: his love for Lily . . . or the explosive truth that will set him free.

Darkest Before Dawn [ePub]
Author - Amelia Hutchins
Publisher - Amelia Hutchins

Going through an apocalyptic event doesn't mean the end of the world.
My dad is a modern day Noah, you know building an ark, trying to save folks and getting my brother, and I ready for the impending end of days – whatever that means.
Nothing in his prepper manuals had us ready for what actually happened.
I had nothing to prepare me for Jaeden and Lachlan. Heck, I don’t know of any girl that would have been prepared for those two.
There was nothing to prepare us for the things that go bump in the night or zombies, although now that I think on it, zombies might have been easier to deal with than what really happened. No, an apocalyptic event is just a set-up for things in our world to be shaken AND stirred.
What will rise from the ruins remains to be seen.

Tempted by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella [Midnight Breed #12.5] [mobi]
Author - Lara Adrian
ISBN - 1940887097
series - Midnight Breed #12.5, 1001 Dark Nights #10

Once, they lived in secret alongside mankind. Now, emerged from the shadows, the Breed faces enemies on both sides—human and vampire alike. No one knows that better than Lazaro Archer, one of the eldest, most powerful of his kind. His beloved Breedmate and family massacred by a madman twenty years ago, Lazaro refuses to open his heart again.
Sworn to his duty as the leader of the Order’s command center in Italy, the last thing the hardened warrior wants is to be tasked with the rescue and safekeeping of an innocent woman in need of his protection. But when a covert mission takes a deadly wrong turn, Lazaro finds himself in the unlikely role of hero with a familiar, intriguing beauty he should not desire, but cannot resist.
Melena Walsh has never forgotten the dashing Breed male who saved her life as a child. But the chivalrous hero of her past is in hard contrast to the embittered, dangerous man on whom her safety now depends. And with an unwanted—yet undeniable—desire igniting between them, Melena fears that Lazaro’s protection may come at the price of her heart….

Some books are available in either mobi or epub.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.98 MB
seeders:28
leechers:12
[14th October 2014] NYT Best Selling Authors [Darling Beast - Elizabeth Hoyt] [Darkest Before Dawn - Amelia Hutchins] [Redeemed - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast] [Tempted by Midnight by Lara Adrian]--[epub][mobi]{Ani7Wak}