15 Reasons - Second Coming (2011)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 7, 2011 by bbmaverickin Music
Torrent verified.

15 Reasons - Second Coming (2011) (Size: 81.05 MB)
 7.Burn Out.mp312.08 MB
 6.Darker Than Black.mp38.42 MB
 9.Fight.mp38.12 MB
 3.Call Me By My Name.mp38.11 MB
 4.Einzenlganger.mp37.94 MB
 5.Almost Blind.mp37.71 MB
 2.Second Coming.mp37.33 MB
 10.Ending in Tears.mp37.29 MB
 11.Someone To Blame.mp36.59 MB
 8.Change.mp36.14 MB
 1.Rebirth.mp31.29 MB
 15reasons.jpg47.09 KB

Description

Valéry Granson: guitars
Fred Werner: drums
Nicholas Brynin: bass
Gunther Uytterhoeven: vocals

15 Reasons is a Brussels based power rock-metal band that draws inspiration from modern hard-rock-metal outfits such as Stone Sour without hiding their undeniable roots feeding off bands like Metallica & Soundgarden. While the band has been around for a few years with Valéry Granson (guitars) and Fred Werner (drums) at the helm, 15 Reasons has finally tapped into its full potential with the addition of Gunther Uytterhoeven (vocals) and Nicholas Brynin (bass) in 2010. Between the four of them they have played some of the most prestigious festivals in Belgium such as Graspop Metal Meeting, Dour Festival, Francofolies and Fête de la Musique.

Things are moving fast for the new line-up. Uncompromising, determined and focused are but a few words that could be used to describe their latest effort. The album showcases a wide range of emotions from power rock to grunge, to metal and even hardcore. The songs are tied together by crafty songwriting and musicianship combined with heart-felt lyrics carrying a personal message. "Orphan, widow, widower. Society named your tragedy. But who am I? I've lost a child. Not part of your dictionary." is an example of the personal nature of the lyrics featured in the song, ‘Call Me By My Name’.

Lead guitarist Val delivers some monstrous seven string riffs and can shred with the best of them when the song calls for it. Drummer Fred is a hard-hitter who lays down some heavy behind the beat grooves without falling into the cliché metal drumming genre that is so often found in today’s heavy music. Gunther brings back to life the term ‘power vocalist’ and he stays true to form with an emotionally-charged, breathtaking performance from start to finish. Bassist Nico lays down thunderous bass lines that support this effort perfectly.

There is no possible way that 15 Reasons can be accused of being one-dimensional with their latest effort. Moreover, it is an archetypal album that defies what new bands in the hard rock and alternative metal scene are doing at the moment. This is new music for a new decade.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
81.05 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
15 Reasons - Second Coming (2011)