150 Winter Soups The Only Compendium of Summer Soups You'll Ever Need (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 29, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books
Torrent verified.

150 Winter Soups The Only Compendium of Summer Soups You'll Ever Need (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 10.8 MB)
 150 Winter Soups The Only Compendium of Summer Soups You'll Ever Need [-PUNISHER-].epub10.8 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : 150 Winter Soups The Only Compendium of Summer Soups You'll Ever Need
Publisher : Sellers Publishing, Inc.
Author/Editors : Sellers Publishing, Inc.
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2013
Page : 230
Size : 11 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: N/A
ISBN-13: N/A

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Nothing beats the chill of Jack Frost like eating a steamy bowl of soup. Check out 150 Winter Soups for a bounty of delicious soups that are perfect for the cold weather. From sophisticated soups like classic beef consomme or gingered beetroot & carrot soup, to international soups like moroccan-style lamb soup with couscous or zuppa di pesce to smooth & creamy soups like curried parsnip soup or crab & sweetcorn chowder, this compendium has an array of healthy, tempting soups to satisfy every palate. Also included are hearty soups, chicken soups and spicy & hot soups, all drawn from the popular "500" series of cookbooks. You'll find fresh twists on classic recipes as well as creative combinations, like spanish squash & apples. Featuring full-color photography throughout, 150 Winter Soups also contains soups for people on vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free diets. These delectable recipes will keep you warm and satisfied all winter.
keywords: cold-weather soups, hearty soups, winter soups, meals in a bowl, soups with savory vegetables, soups with asian flavors. vegetarian and vegan and gluten-free soups

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.8 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
150 Winter Soups The Only Compendium of Summer Soups You'll Ever Need (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]