19 Kids And Counting S08E07 Going The Distance For Love WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 92
leechers: 12
Added on May 10, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

19 Kids And Counting S08E07 Going The Distance For Love WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 524.99 MB)
 19.Kids.And.Counting.S08E07.Going.The.Distamce.For.Love.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4524.99 MB

Description

Jill and Jim Bob travel halfway around the world to see if Derick could be "the one." Back at home, Michelle spends some time with Jessa and checks in on her courtship with Ben. When Derick asks Jim Bob a very important question, what will his answer be?

I've ripped this episode from iTunes as no-one capped the show this week.This means I paid for it.I do this for many shows that no-one else caps. If you enjoy this or any of the other shows I post please consider dropping a dollar or two in my Paypal account to cover my many costs associated with doing this volunteer job.Thanks to those that have already donated,much appreciated.

Link to Paypal on my profile wall

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
524.99 MB
seeders:92
leechers:12
19 Kids And Counting S08E07 Going The Distance For Love WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

if i donate will you put the show up?
absolutely!
I won't be ripping this weeks episode from itunes as I don't have it in my budget and I received nothing to help cover the costs despite my request.I will have to wait for NY2s copy, may be a few days if at all.
Thanks!
Thank you