19 Kids and Counting S09E05 Duggars Decorate and Diet

seeders: 90
leechers: 11
Added on September 18, 2014 by beegrrlin TV
Torrent verified.

19 Kids and Counting S09E05 Duggars Decorate and Diet (Size: 533.2 MB)
 19.Kids.and.Counting.S09E05.Duggars.Decorate.and.Diet.BGIRL.mov533.2 MB

Description

This is 2 of 2 episodes that aired Sep 16, 2014. I realize that this site does not call the series by the correct name [or list the episodes by the correct numbers] and no I cannot fix that. Reference wikipedia if you want to verify episodes.

**Please seed**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
533.2 MB
seeders:90
leechers:11
19 Kids and Counting S09E05 Duggars Decorate and Diet

All Comments

Awesome thanks SOOO much, Audio AND Video both really great ..thanks heaps beegrrl i appreciate it.
Downloaded with no issues - video is fine, but my audio is off. I tried a few different things, even downloaded it again, and nothing worked. I watched it, even though the audio being off was a bit annoying. Thanks for uploading
Although it only downloaded to 97.8%, it was completely fine for me to watch. There were a *few* frames that were off and no audio at the 1-5 second sections, but overall, it was EXCELLENT quality (reading captions is not that hard people). 9/10 video and 9/10 audio for me, even with the 97.8% "issue"
REMEMBER: you can still watch it if it is *almost* done downloading... 98% is very close to complete so try it out. Also fyi, when the audio went out, rewinding a little or fast forwarding a few seconds seemed to solve the issue just fine.

EDIT: looks like the torrent was fixed... 100% (will continue seeding for a couple hours) :) Great work and many thanks to beegrrl
Stopped at 97.7 and also has no sound.
Same here, stopped at 97,74%