[1982] B.B. Band - All Night Long [ZR 0106]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 6, 2015 by mediumwavein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

[1982] B.B. Band - All Night Long [ZR 0106] (Size: 74.49 MB)
 [A1] B.B. Band - All Night Long.flac43.35 MB
 [B1] B.B. Band - All Night Long (Instrumental).flac31.14 MB

Description

A1: All Night Long - 7:42
B1: All Night Long (Instrumental) - 5:47

This is the Italian 12" (Zanza Records ZR 0106), ripped to 16/44.1 FLAC in July 2010.

Although it's not the most memorable song, this is a prime example of Italo Disco from the scene's golden years of innovation and experimentation (1982–1984), when the idea was to service Italy's vibrant nightclub scene rather than make music suitable for export.

"All Night Long" uses live drums and jazzy electric piano, and the vocals are of the kind you would hear in Italo Boogie, but there's no funk here. Instead, elements of progressive rock, pop and disco are combined with monotonous synth bass and an occasional castanet rhythm which My Mine would copy almost verbatim a year later in "Hypnotic Tango".

B.B. Band is also known as B.B. & Band, no relation to the American boogie group B.B. & Q. Band. I wouldn't be surprised if the similarity in name was intentional, though! The actual producers here are Klein & M.B.O. (Tony Carrasco and Mario Boncaldo), of "Dirty Talk" fame.

The audio quality of this rip is good but not ideal. It really could stand to be re-ripped and remastered. I'll get around to a re-rip with better stylus one of these days. In the meantime, enjoy the music!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
74.49 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0