Added on December 29, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

• Movie: ()
  • IMDB: 0403827
  • Detected quality: DVDRip
  • IMDB rating: 6.5 (16 votes)
  • Genre: Short
Available in versions: DVDRip

(1984) Supergirl (Extended Version) Dual Spanish-English (DVDrip (Size: 1.3 GB)
 (1984) Supergirl (Extended Version) Dual Spanish-English (DVDrip DivX Mp3)...1.3 GB

Description

Genero Ciencia Ficcion
Idiomas Espanol
Ano 1984
Calidades disponibles DVD-Rip

Supergirl es transportada a la Tierra accidentalmente, donde tiene unos superpoderes que usara para hacer el bien

Nos vemos por torrentspain

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
(1984) Supergirl (Extended Version) Dual Spanish-English (DVDrip

Trailer

All Comments

despite the 1.3 gb size, the video isn't of dvd quality. there are constant artifacts in the video which makes watching uncomfortable. I'd go for GoGo release instead.
Are they each the same cut? I know this film suffered from multiple versions all with tons of cut content. I'm interested in this one on account of purporting to be the "extended" version. Just how extended is it? Is it merely the International cut (120 minutes)? Or is this the director's cut (138 minutes)?

-----edit-----:

So, its 2 hours and 13 minutes (133 min). And it's in PAL format, so 25 fps. And you weren't kidding, the resolution and overall quality is pretty crap. This is roughly the same length as the GoGo release (132 min), but the GoGo release is 24 fps. A preferable format, but it also means that this one actually has more content (PAL plays faster, because of the extra frame). So each version has their own downfall.