(1990) Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks [FLAC] {100.XY}

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2013 by DarkAngiein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

(1990) Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks [FLAC] {100.XY} (Size: 240.76 MB)
 03 - Audrey's Dance.flac27.78 MB
 04 - The Nightingale (Vocal by Julee Cruise).flac26.91 MB
 11 - Falling (Vocal by Julee Cruise).flac25.31 MB
 01 - Twin Peaks Theme.flac24.26 MB
 07 - Into The Night (Vocal by Julee Cruise).flac22.62 MB
 09 - Dance of the Dream Man.flac21.57 MB
 10 - Love Theme from Twin Peaks.flac20.61 MB
 02 - Laura Palmer's Theme.flac19.36 MB
 05 - Freshly Squeezed.flac19.17 MB
 08 - Night Life in Twin Peaks.flac16.61 MB
 06 - The Bookhouse Boys.flac16.52 MB
 folder.jpg25.72 KB
 auCDtect.txt4.96 KB

Description

(1990) Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks

image Wikipedia:
The music of the American television series Twin Peaks, and its 1992 prequel film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, was composed by Angelo Badalamenti. Twin Peaks' co-creator David Lynch penned lyrics for five songs used throughout the series—including "Falling", "The Nightingale", "Into the Night", "Just You" and "Sycamore Trees"—and three songs featured in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, including "A Real Indication", "Questions in a World of Blue" and "The Black Dog Runs at Night." Julee Cruise, who made cameo appearances in both the series and film, provided vocals for four of Lynch's and Badalamenti's collaborations, and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott performed on "Sycamore Trees." Three of the series actors, James Marshall, Lara Flynn Boyle and Sheryl Lee, provided vocals for "Just You."
Badalamenti's compositions have been released on three soundtrack albums: Soundtrack from Twin Peaks (1990), Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) and Twin Peaks Music: Season Two Music and More (2007). Starting in March 2011, David Lynch began distributing The Twin Peaks Archive, a collection of previously unreleased and unused songs on his official web site for digital download. In total, 215 songs were made available for download.
Twin Peaks' music has received widespread critical acclaim. The Guardian has said that the original soundtrack "still marks the summit of TV soundtracks"[1] and Allmusic reviewer Stephen Eddins has referred to it as "a model of film music ideally matched to the images and actions it underscores." The main theme song to Twin Peaks, composed by Badalamenti, also received a Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance at the 1991 Grammy Awards.

image Review:
"My (musical) world is a little bit dark. . . a little bit off-center. I think of it as tragically beautiful. That is how I would describe what I love best: tragically beautiful." Angelo Badalamenti
Today's working hypothesis is no composer was ever more important to the success of a television show than Angelo Badalamenti was for his work on the David Lynch televison cult hit "Twin Peaks" (1990-91).
The criteria here is not just coming up with a memorable instrumental theme song (in which case we just pick Lalo Schifrin for "Mission Impossible"), but the scoring of various episodes over the course of several seasons. By that standard what is the competition? Jan Hammer's work on "Miami Vice" got a lot of publicity, but when you think of the soundtrack for that show you are just as likely to think of Glenn Frey's "Smuggler's Blues" and Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" as you are the show's theme song or other incidental music. For me the close second would be w.g. snuffy walden's work on "thirtysomething," but that superb work (especially "second look") never received the publicity that Badalamenti did with "Twin Peaks" (Population 51,201).
Besides the memorable main theme you have the haunting "Laura Palmer's Theme" and the quirky little "Dance of the Dream Man." The former was used in different variations to different effects throughout the series, eloquently underscoring the twists and turns in the search for her killer. Even when David Lynch writes some lyrics for Julee Cruise to sing, the mood produced by the music never changed. It is amazing to me how you could always be aware of what Badalamenti was doing while watching "Twin Peaks," yet the music never becomes intrusive or overwhelming. Instead it is a perfect compliment to the story and pictures. And remember:
That gum you like, it's coming back in style...
Amazon Review By Lawrance M. Bernabo

Genre: Sountrack
Quality: FLAC

Tracklist:
Side 1:
"Twin Peaks Theme"
"Laura Palmer's Theme"
"Audrey's Dance"
"The Nightingale" (vocal by Julee Cruise)
"Freshly Squeezed"
"The Bookhouse Boys"

Side 2:
"Into the Night" (vocal by Julee Cruise)
"Night Life in Twin Peaks"
"Dance of the Dream Man"
"Love Theme from Twin Peaks"
"Falling" (vocal by Julee Cruise)

If you Need re-seed PM me

Please seed, at least, till ratio 1:1

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
240.76 MB
seeders:6