1994 - Blind Guardian - 1994 The Bards of Valhalla Germany (L) (lastfm)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2014 by ItaloBuenoin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

1994 - Blind Guardian - 1994 The Bards of Valhalla Germany (L) (lastfm) (Size: 57.06 MB)
 04 - The Quest for Tanelorn (Live).mp36.84 MB
 02 - Traveller In Time (Live).mp36.56 MB
 01 - Intro (1994 The Bards of Valhalla Germany).mp35.87 MB
 08 - Valhalla (Live).mp35.79 MB
 03 - Journey Through The Dark (Live).mp35.22 MB
 11 - Welcome to Dying (Live).mp35.17 MB
 10 - Don`t Break the Circle (Live).mp34.95 MB
 07 - Tommyknockers (Live).mp34.72 MB
 09 - Time What is Time (Live).mp34.68 MB
 06 - The Bard's Song - The Hobbit (Live).mp34.01 MB
 05 - The Bard's Song - In the Forest (Live).mp33.24 MB

Description

Olá! Gostaria de compartilhar com vocês este arquivo, assim como outros que irei hospedar no kickass depois. Esses arquivos são versões em MP3 de álbuns de bandas que gosto, porém bem editadas para rodarem no scrobbler do lastfm. Há informações detalhadas e mais próximas do correto sobre os álbuns, artistas e nome das músicas. Não vou hospedar a discografia completa de cada álbum porque caso eu perceba algum erro ou alguém me reporte-o, irei hospedar novamente da maneira certa ou colocarei nota sobre a(s) música(s). Obrigado por baixar!

Hello! I would like to share with you this file, as others that I will host in kickass after. Those files are MP3 versions of albums of bands that I like, but they are well edited to work on lastfm scrobbler. There are detailed informations and closer to the correct about albums, bands/singers and name of the musics. I will not host the complete discography of each band because if I perceive some error or anywone report it, I will host again in the right way or I will put a note about the music(s). Thank you for downloading!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57.06 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
1994 - Blind Guardian - 1994 The Bards of Valhalla Germany (L) (lastfm)