1Password 5.0.0 ~floxjes~

seeders: 38
leechers: 7
Added on October 18, 2014 by Floxjesin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

1Password 5.0.0 ~floxjes~ (Size: 54.11 MB)
 1Password 5.0.0.dmg54.11 MB

Description

Name: 1Password
Version: 5.0
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Pre-K'ed

OS version: 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit

Link for more information: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/mac#onepassword

Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password can remember them all for you and keep them secure. All you need to remember is your Master Password.

Every day there are new passwords to remember. If you create new ones they are often forgotten. If you use the same passwords over and over again you become vulnerable. 1Password solves all these problems.

Create strong, unique passwords for every site
Secure your data behind a single Master Password
Protect yourself with tamper-proof Authenticated 256-bit AES Encryption
Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your Mac is lost or stolen
Use Security Audit to make your passwords stronger

What's New in Version 5.0

We’ve joined the Yosemite Alliance!
- Fresh new design that fits in perfectly with Yosemite.
- Added support for the Dark Side (er, Dark mode).
- Inspiring new icon, hand-delivered by a gold robot and his mischievous trash can.

iCloud sync upgrades have arrived!
- Powered by Apple’s next-gen sync for faster and more robust syncing.
- ***Important Note*** As such, iCloud sync now requires 1Password 5 for iOS 8 and 1Password 5 for OS X Yosemite from the Mac App Store.

Wi-Fi Sync got a Hyperdrive!
- Attachments can now be synced over Wi-Fi with 1Password 5 for iOS.
- Syncing starts automatically as soon as your device is on the same network.

Many other improvements and fixes based on your galactic feedback.

1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!

We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support@agilebits.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.11 MB
seeders:38
leechers:7
1Password 5.0.0 ~floxjes~

All Comments

You're welcome!
Works perfectly! Thanks mate
Don't forget to unmount the DMG before launching the app for the first time
You're welcome!
The fix: The problem OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) has a new security feature called Gatekeeper. Gatekeeper is enabled by default and prevents applications distributed outside of the Mac App Store from launching. Launching such application results in the error: " is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash." The workaround Open Gatekeeper settings located in "System Preferences > Security & Privacy" Set "Allow applications downloaded from:" to "Anywhere" and confirm by pressing "Allow From Anywhere" Download, unpack and run the profiler application Once an application is successfully launched, it no longer goes through Gatekeeper. Thus you can restore Gatekeeper settings to the default option "Mac App Store and identified developers" after successfully launching the profiler.
You're welcome!
Sorry, but I only upload for Mac.
Huh?
Thanks for the great info!
Try restarting your Mac.
Hopefully it works :)
working smoothly on Yosemite
thanks for this great apps
Great, you're welcome!
works for yosemite likke all your great uploads here, i took istat, clean my mac , but for ths one ths only downfall is that it says on trail version , is it normal? no nfo or no red me, so i duuno if in 29 days it will still work again.. can someone have the info ? thanks for this news scen names that uploads tons of updates mac apps for the beuatiful dark theme of yosemite. best looking OS ever , with dark theme and transparancy...
That's a weird problem ?