(2004) Paris Lounge 4

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on February 2, 2016 by tiparin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

(2004) Paris Lounge 4 (Size: 132.23 MB)
 1.18. Cocosuma feat. Jen H Ka - The Source.mp34.87 MB
 1.16. General Elektriks feat. Lateef the Truth Speaker - Take You Out Tonight.mp34.61 MB
 1.17. Metropolitan Jazz Affair - Chasing Places.mp34.4 MB
 1.10. Marathonians - My Room.mp34.35 MB
 1.06. Dysh & Oscar present Duologic presents Duologic - To Fall by the Way Side.mp34.12 MB
 1.03. DJ Cam - Show Your Love.mp33.9 MB
 1.09. Simon Says - Late at Night.mp33.77 MB
 1.11. Octet feat. Benjamin Diamond & Suzanne Thoma - Sneakers & Thongs.mp33.65 MB
 1.01. Daft Punk - Something About Us.mp33.62 MB
 1.05. Top Rocking feat. TV - Love 4 This.mp33.46 MB
 2.11. DJ Gregory - Don't Know Malendra.mp36.23 MB
 2.16. Justice vs. Gambit - Steamulation.mp34.98 MB
 2.08. Franck Roger - There Was a Child....mp34.84 MB
 2.01. Roland Brival - Sakitayo (Osunlade club mix).mp34.46 MB
 2.09. Lullabies feat. Karine - Marmelade (Alexkid club mix).mp33.99 MB
 2.05. Quizz - Bag U Should.mp33.98 MB
 2.12. Phil Weeks - Song for Maya.mp33.76 MB
 2.02. Morando - Single Bell (Pyjaman remix).mp33.63 MB
 2.06. Alexkid - Come With Me (Cumindaclub mix by Llorca).mp33.61 MB
 2.15. Next Evidence - Dance On (DJ Medhi remix).mp33.55 MB

Description

A great, great, great, great Lounge music compilation, they call it Lounge but it is exactly Downtempo.

Downtempo (sometimes referred to as "chillout", "chill" or "downbeat") is a genre of electronic music similar to ambient music, but usually with a beat or groove. The tempo, as well as the drum patterns of each track can vary. The beat can be restrained or simple. Sometimes the beats are more complicated and more foregrounded instead of being in the background, but even then they are usually less intense than other kinds of electronic music like trance and house. The tempo is often slower than that of traditional electronic dance music. Often the names "chill-out music" or "chill-out" are used to refer to songs demonstrative of the genre, but those names also refer to other styles of music, and downtempo encompasses a wider variety of styles than those terms alone would indicate. Due to the relaxing and often sensual or romantic feel of most downtempo music, it is a popular form of background music in 'chill out rooms' of dance parties, and many alternative cafes. From Wikipedia.

It is not house it is not chillout but the middle term. The first CD it is more Chill Out oriented, calm songs, usually with vocals, and remixes of known songs. The second CD starts with softs House beats but to the end of the CD it switch to harder beats.

This compilation has been made with the help of BLACKH0L3 who uploaded a lot of songs of the compilation in one single torrent but, first, not separeted by CD and tagged, and second, with some files missing. So, due that I LOVE this four CD compilation I decided to reupload it with correct tagging and with all the songs, maybe one or two has different time duration, this is because I could not find the exact mixes, but this just happen on one or two songs.

CD 1
CD 2
CD 3

MusicBrainz.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
132.23 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
(2004) Paris Lounge 4