(2004) Tori Amos - Welcome to Sunny Florida [Full Concert Only] (Awesome!)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on February 14, 2016 by tiparin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

(2004) Tori Amos - Welcome to Sunny Florida [Full Concert Only] (Awesome!) (Size: 945.1 MB)
 Welcome to Sunny Florida.avi944.88 MB
 info.txt2.39 KB
 CD Front.jpg73.47 KB
 DVD Front Back.jpg55.05 KB
 CD BACK.jpg52.38 KB
 dvd front.jpg46.29 KB

Description

.AVI

Welcome to Sunny Florida. Tori Amos. 944MB

Video
Length: 02:19:19
640x480
820kbps
24fps

Audio
128kbps
Channels: 2 Stereo
44kHz

«Welcome to Sunny Florida» is the name of a DVD and CD set released by singer/songwriter Tori Amos in 2004. The set features a live concert performance by Amos from her 2002 "Scarlet's Walk" tour, in support of her album by the same name. It was recorded live at Sound Advice Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida. The DVD also features photographs and other exclusive material including a full-length interview with Amos. The title is a sarcastic reference to the fact that on September 4, 2003 (the day of filming) there was
a rainstorm.

Accompanying the DVD is an EP called «Scarlet's Hidden Treasures», which features six non-LP tracks. The DVD/CD was released in either a double CD jewel case, or in a special DVD case.

Some controversy was sparked when the words "fucker" and "cock" were censored out of the live performance of the song "Professional Widow". Amos, who is an avid anti-censorship proponent, explained in an
interview that she felt it was important not to have a parental advisory sticker on the label so that young people would be able to have access to the DVD, as she touches on many important political issues in her works.

Although not mentioned in the track listing, Amos sings the first four lines of "Muhammad My Friend" as a bridge for "Take to the Sky". And other songs on some interludes.

The set reached UK #1 on the Music Videos and DVDs Chart, and #2 on the US equivalent, qualifying it as a commercial success.

Sorry for the quality of the covers, I could not find them on better quality. Only here is the full concert. Nor the interview or the EP, she does some little comments between a few songs, though. You can
find the CD «Scarlet's Hidden Treasures» here.

Main Set List
"A Sorta Fairytale"
"Sugar"
"Crucify"
Interlude #1
"Cornflake Girl"
"Bells for Her"
"Concertina"
Interlude #2
"Take to the Sky"
"Muhammed My Friend"
"Leather"
"Cloud on My Tongue"
"Cooling"
Interlude #3
"Your Cloud"
"Father Lucifer"
"Professional Widow"
"I Can't See New York"
"Precious Things"

Encore
"Tombigbee"
"Amber Waves"
"Hey Jupiter"

Songs cut from DVD
"Wednesday"
"Tombigbee" (first take)
"Virginia"
"Sweet Sangria"
"Past the Mission" (Audio featured on DVD photo gallery)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
945.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
(2004) Tori Amos - Welcome to Sunny Florida [Full Concert Only] (Awesome!)