seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRipMPEG-4

2010 (fan-edit).m4v (Size: 1.09 GB)
 2010 (fan-edit).m4v1.09 GB

Description

2010 the year we make contact. The grandaddy of all sequel misfires. I remember seeing this movie when it came out and it was not what I expected. It was not anyone expected. But then how can you top Staney Kubirck's masterpiece? To be fair, audiences that like the plot spelled out for them would love Peter Hyams Sci fi epic. I wished for something more. Something like the masterpiece before it. Moving visuals, musically moving score with a story packed inside a story. All with little dialog. The parts that did not work where the Roy Scheider voiceover, the war between us and the soviets, and the wimpyness of the John Lithgow character. One these elements where removed, a new slower styled movie comes to be. Some segments where split up in the style of the first movie. I hope you enjoy it! . This was my first film edit! Please remember you should own a copy of this movie before downloading!

Ps: If you like this cut, I humbly ask if you could seed and support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

854x480 ltrbx
1 hr 36min

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
2010 (fan-edit).m4v

Trailer