20101209-Stossel-[Liberty in 2010]-Fox Business.CF.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on December 10, 2010 by in TV
Torrent verified.

20101209-Stossel-[Liberty in 2010]-Fox Business.CF.avi (Size: 352.83 MB)
 20101209-Stossel-[Liberty in 2010]-Fox Business.CF.avi352.83 MB

Description

STOSSEL - Libertarian Year-in-Review - Fox Business Network
2010, December 9, Thursday

Xvid/MP3 AVI - encoded from medium quality ReplayTV stream

-----
[excerpted from John Stossel's blog:]

December 10, 2010 11:38 AM UTC by John Stossel
This Week's Show: Libertarian Year-in-Review

With 2010 coming to a close ΓΓ鼪 has this been a good year for freedom?

For this week's FBN show, I ask an all-star cast of libertarians to answer that question and assess the biggest stories of the year.

Columnist Larry Elder, blogger Megan McArdle, Harvard Professor Jeffrey Miron and Cato Vice President David Boaz take on tax cuts, the debt commission, Obamacare, DonΓΓé¼Γäót Ask DonΓΓé¼Γäót Tell, and the failure of CaliforniaΓΓé¼Γäós marijuana legalization proposition. WeΓΓé¼Γäóll also hear from conservative columnist Ann Coulter.

Also: This yearΓΓé¼Γäós election restored divided government. That should make us libertarians happy, right? ItΓΓé¼Γäós a start, but Tucker Carlson tells me we shouldnΓΓé¼Γäót expect much to change.

Finally, some good news for liberty. The Supreme Court said citizens can trash politicians. And that people in cities can own guns. And Fox Business got a new libertarian TV show ΓΓé¼ΓÇ£ not just mine, but Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano. He joins the program to tell me how liberty fared in the courts this year.

The show re-airs tomorrow at 9 p.m. & 12 midnight EST, and Sunday at 9 p.m. EST.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
352.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
20101209-Stossel-[Liberty in 2010]-Fox Business.CF.avi