(2012) Placebo - B3 (EP) [FLAC] {100.XY}

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on April 5, 2013 by DarkAngiein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

(2012) Placebo - B3 (EP) [FLAC] {100.XY} (Size: 158.15 MB)
 05 Time Is Money.flac42.24 MB
 04 I.K.W.Y.L..flac36.62 MB
 01 B3.flac30.97 MB
 03 The Extra.flac25.56 MB
 02 I Know You want To Stop.flac22.72 MB
 folder.jpg19.4 KB
 B3 (E.P.).log4.63 KB
 B3 (E.P.).cue664 bytes

Description

(2012) Placebo - B3 (EP)

image Wikipedia:
In 2009, Band members Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal began to publicly state that they were working on material for another studio album. On 23 November 2011, the band announced via their Facebook page and official website that they would return to the studio in 2012 to record their seventh studio album. Placebo confirmed in late May 2012 that they expect to release some tracks by the end of year, and that they have been assisted by Adam Noble (Red Hot Chili Peppers, dEUS) on a new album which will be released by the Northern Hemisphere summer in 2013. In August 2012, Molko revealed on Italy's Rai Radio 2 that a new single entitled "B3" would be released in September and a new album is expected to be released in March 2013

image Review:
It's been a while since Placebo have really shone. Meds featured some of the band's most interesting work marred by some rather uninspired filler material, and Battle For The Sun was almost cringeworthy in places. That was over three years ago, and whilst it seems a let-down to only have 5 tracks to show for it, surely this means that the few tracks we do get to hear must be something pretty special?
In fact, only four of them are even fully fledged Placebo songs. I Know You Want To Stop is a Minxus cover (y'know... Minxus), and quite honestly it's hard to see why it's included here other than as filler. It's not a bad song, the chorus part actually features some nice lead-guitar licks, but it's considerably weaker than the self-penned material and that leaves it feeling more than a little... pointless.
Overall, it still stings a little that we'll have to wait until next year for album number seven. That will have made it ten years since the band last put out something great, and if the rest of the material they've been working on is as strong as some of this, then perhaps this time they have a chance to reclaim some of their old glory. For now, we're left with a mostly-impressive EP that leaves a good feeling in its wake.
Review by heavenstomurgatroyd Full Review

Genre: Alternative Rock
Quality: FLAC, tracks,.cue

Tracklist:
01. B3 [00:04:10]
02. I Know You want To Stop [00:03:03]
03. The Extra [00:04:19]
04. I.K.W.Y.L. [00:05:10]
05. Time Is Money [00:07:14]

If you Need re-seed PM me or hit the buttom
Please seed, at least, till ratio 1:1

Related Torrents