2014 AMA 450 Motocross Rd 2 Hangtown Moto 1

seeders: 467
leechers: 78
Added on June 1, 2014 by LooseKiD187in TV
Torrent verified.

2014 AMA 450 Motocross Rd 2 Hangtown Moto 1 (Size: 699.81 MB)
 2014 AMA 450 Motocross Rd 2 Hangtown Moto 1 slicknick610.mp4699.81 MB
 Torrent Info.txt661 bytes

Description

Round 2 At Hangtown! 450cc Class Moto 1

Originally uploaded by Slicknick

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.81 MB
seeders:467
leechers:78
2014 AMA 450 Motocross Rd 2 Hangtown Moto 1

All Comments

Thanx a bunch bro. Downloaded them and they play great. Awesome job. i had one more question. I download all my torrents for movies and shows and all your supercross/motocross through a program called Vuze. And Vuze allows me to stream whatever i download through Vuze right to my Xbox so i can watch everything on my tv. Now all the AMA supercross series i had to watch through VLC on my computer cuz they wouldn't convert to my xbox. But the first 250 and 450 motocross moto 1 transfered perfectly but the 250 and 450 motos wouldn't convert. any ideas? i've never had any troubles playing mp4 files or any other file types through my xbox besides those retarded MKV files which i use VLC for. I don't know why it doesn't convert but if its not to much trouble to ask could you try uploading just one of the 450 moto 2 races as AVI. file instead of MP4 just to see what it will do and hopefully convert? Thanks bro! I cant wait to see if it works!
hey guys, i have noticed some of you are having trouble,Im currently working on it now, hope to have these back up soon.

for some reason, im unsure of, they are not uploading correctly, im working on trying to fix the current situation.

UPDATE

Should be ok now, and showing correct Seeders and Leachers :) sorry for the stuff around.
hey bro love that you keep us all updated on the races. i used to race myself. I downloaded Hangtown Moto 2 for the 250's and 450's fine but every time i tried downloading the 250 and 450 Moto 1 it kept popping up saying "404 - Torrent not found." Any idea why? Would re uploading them solve that issue? Thanks Bro and again major props!