2015 AMA Supercross Rd 7 Dallas HD 720p slicknick610

seeders: 481
leechers: 54
Added on February 15, 2015 by slicknick0061in TV
Torrent verified.

2015 AMA Supercross Rd 7 Dallas HD 720p slicknick610 (Size: 3.34 GB)
 2015 AMA Supercross Rd 7 Dallas HD 720p slicknick610.mp43.34 GB
 Torrent Info.txt591 bytes

Description

twitter @slicknick610

..:: RELEASE iNFO ::..
SOURCE.............: HDTV Transport Stream
FORMAT.............: MP4 X.264
AUDiO..............: 224 kbps 48Hz 16BiT STEREO
ENCODiNG...........: AAC
RESOLUTiON.........: 1280x648
FRAME RATE.........: 59.94 FPS
REGiON.............: NTSC

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.34 GB
seeders:481
leechers:54
2015 AMA Supercross Rd 7 Dallas HD 720p slicknick610

All Comments

Great copy! thanks
thanks a lot from Austria!
May all good karma and good fortune come your way, Nick!

My cable co. in Canada (Rogers) carried SX for decades, then out of nowhere stopped airing SX half way through last season! (2014) and it has not been back since.

When it was time to renew their contract, Rogers basically screwed FOX Sports over (the channel was called another name in Canada) with a super low-ball offer that Rogers knew FOX would never accept. Meanwhile Fox Sports was simply asking for the exact same deal as their prior deal.

IMO, Rogers plan was to save a ton of $ by just dealing with FOX Sports for their good/top events like SX, then airing those events on Rogers own channels (i.e Sportsnet, TSN, etc). Well... looks like FOX Sports showed Rogers who's boss and refused to sell them the SX programing! (in Canada, SX is only on Shaw cable).

Anyway, if you can continue to produce the fantastic picture (and sound) quality I noticed with the last rounds 4, 5, 6... looks like a PayPal donation will be the least I can do. Btw, I haven't watched Rd 7 yet but I hear it has worse picture quality? Maybe that's something to do with it being on Fox Sports "2"?

You bring joy to soooo many people!

Thanks so much,
Lorne