22 Jump Street (1080p) [NerdyOrange]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on December 13, 2015 by NerdyOrangein Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

22 Jump Street (1080p) [NerdyOrange] (Size: 1.65 GB)
 22 JUMP STREET.mp41.65 GB
 22js-ss2.png40 KB
 22js-ss1.png3.18 KB
 Readme.txt527 bytes

Description

After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt and Jenko when they go deep undercover at a local college.

Directors: Phil Lord, Christopher Miller
Writers: Michael Bacall (screenplay), Oren Uziel (screenplay)
Stars: Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ice Cube

NerdyOrange here back with another upload. Hope you guys like the content I upload and to show your support don't forget to leave a positive rating, shoot me a comment, and if your really satisfied please seed.

I currently seed all my torrents even if they are already being seeded. I currently have 2 servers seeding most of my torrents, you can see my server specifications below.

NerdyOrange's Server Specs:

#1: AMD Opteron 1385
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x 2TB SATA Hard Drives
1Gbps Network
Cost: $35/month

#2: Storage VPS
512MB DDR3 RAM
250GB Storage on WD Blacks in RAID10
2x 1Gbps Network Ports
Cost: $5/month

I do spend money on seeding as do other people, I do not think I will keep paying for the AMD dedicated server due to lack of spare money since it adds up in cost, but it is really hard to lose 4TB of storage which will help with storing all the content. Message me if you would like to support my torrents and keeping up the server in return I will seed for you.

I do sell Dedicated Servers, VPS servers, and seedboxes. Currently working on a website that will show all my products. Message me for any details you may want and if you want to purchase any servers.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
22 Jump Street (1080p) [NerdyOrange]

Screenshots

22 Jump Street (1080p) [NerdyOrange] screenshot