2600.emu [DickCheny] [On Request]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 24, 2015 by DickChenyin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

2600.emu [DickCheny] [On Request] (Size: 1.29 MB)
 com.explusalpha.A2600Emu.16010519.apk641.99 KB
 com.explusalpha.A2600Emu.16010521.apk680.86 KB
 How to open .nfo file.txt32 bytes
 Readme.nfo2.04 KB

Description

About the product

Advanced open-source Atari 2600 VCS emulator based on Stella 3.9, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.Features include:* Save states* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles* Works in any orientationNo ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:https://twitter.com/rakashaziVisit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.

* I M P O R T A N T *

1. Please Support the Developer by buying it he deserves the payment.2. I therefore, hold no obligation towards the use or distribution of the product. And will not be bound for any damages caused to or caused for using of this product anywhere.3. Any damages caused to your device while using this product should be solely your responsibility. 4. You can't blame the uploader nor the developer of this product for the 3rd mentioned point.5. Come back and give a thumbs up once your have downloaded the app.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
2600.emu [DickCheny] [On Request]