2Pac, Eminem, Makaveli, Thug Life, Tupac, Remix, Mixtape June 2016 M4A/AAC (320kbps and 96000 Hz).zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 12, 2016 by Satoorn1203in Music > AAC
Torrent verified.

• Artist: 2Pac
  • Format: zip - lossy

2Pac, Eminem, Makaveli, Thug Life, Tupac, Remix, Mixtape June 2016 M4A/AAC (320kbps and 96000 Hz).zip (Size: 18.62 GB)
 2Pac, Eminem, Makaveli, Thug Life, Tupac, Remix, Mixtape June 2016.zip18.62 GB

Description

It's 2Pac songs, remix, album and mixtape I have now. but I know the file is large. but I have one file. You will find been only songs have album or mixtape and all songs are 320kbps PEACE and it is hard to find these songs I have. There are No Folders on files only Songs, Remix, Mixtape, Album.

The are M4A/AAC Format Songs 320kbps and 96000 Hz, Best Quality You Can Find

This Is All 2Pac Songs And Remix I Have Found, And Choose Songs, Remix

There is no folder for Unreleased Songs. It is difficult to create a folder for unreleased songs, I have over 2,000 songs and I do not remember what songs are Unreleased
Sorry for it :)

There are no folders in the rar files and it's just songs, remix, mixtape, album, and I sorted the songs by album and mixtape NO FOLDERS

SHARE And Subscribe LIKE AND PLZZ SEEDS!!!!!

PRESS LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE. IT WILL A LOT FASTER TO DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE. REMEMBER TO CHECK folder called NEW SONGS :)

I POST NEW SONGS

(Re Uploading) Link For Download:

Link For New Songs 2016: https://mega.nz/#F!PMoimKwb!57TA_vhHrps5FQUGLq1CIw

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED OVER BY THE DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE.
YOU WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY TO DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE.

I CAN SEND PICTURE TO PROVE

REMEMBER TO WRITE COMMENT

I DO NOT EARN MONEY ON SHARE SONGS
I DO IT MYSELF, TO SHARE SONGS, REMIX.

I DONT HAVE MADE SONGS, REMIX

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.62 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
2Pac, Eminem, Makaveli, Thug Life, Tupac, Remix, Mixtape June 2016 M4A/AAC (320kbps and 96000 Hz).zip