2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 20, 2012 by Zagrebin Music > Transcode
Torrent verified.

2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game (Size: 141.54 MB)
 01 - Soldier Like Me (Return Of The Soulja) Ft.Eminem.mp38.8 MB
 02 - The Uppercut Ft E.d.i And Young Noble Of The Outlawz.mp38.79 MB
 03-Out On Bail.mp38.95 MB
 05 - Black Cotton.mp311.57 MB
 06 - Loyal To The Game Ft.G-Unit.mp37.77 MB
 08 - N.i.g.g.a. (Never Ignorant About Getting Goals Accomplished) ft. Jadakiss.mp36.98 MB
 09 - Who Do You Love.mp37.97 MB
 10 - A Crooked Nigga Too.mp36.69 MB
 11 - Dont You Trust Me.mp311.27 MB
 12 - Hennessey Ft Obie Trice.mp37.92 MB
 13 - Thug for Life.mp37.02 MB
 14 - Bonus Track - Po Nigga Blues Ft.Ron Isley.mp38.38 MB
 15 - Bonus Track - A Crooked Nigga Too (Prod by R.mp39.28 MB
 16 - Bonus Track-2pac-loyal_to_the_game_feat._big_syke_(prod_by_dj_quik)-mob.mp39.96 MB
 4- Ghetto Gospel.mp39.23 MB
 7-Thugs Get Lonely Too.mp310.97 MB

Description

Loyal to the Game is the sixth posthumous studio album by Tupac Shakur. It contains remixes of previously unreleased music recorded by Shakur before his death in 1996. Released in the United States on December 14, 2004 (December 12 in the United Kingdom), Loyal to the Game was produced by Eminem.

According to an interview with MTV, Eminem was so moved by Tupac's life and work that he wrote a letter to Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, asking her to consider letting him produce the album. Shakur agreed, giving Eminem the go ahead. The album featured two singles- "Thugs Get Lonely Too" and "Ghetto Gospel".

Eminem used various unusual production techniques during the creation of this album, namely modifying the pace and pitch of Tupac's voice to better suit the beats produced.There was also various uses of the cutting and pasting of vocals to produce new words synonymous with current rap culture, such as saying "G-Unit", "Obie Trice" and "Em" instead of "LG", the original producer of "Out On Bail".

The original title track was recorded in 1993 by 2Pac, Treach and Riddler for the film Above The Rim (1994) and was produced by Reginald Heard. DJ Quik made a remix, the tempo of which is the same as the original, that was added as a bonus track; DJ Quik also suggested to Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, that the title track be known as "Loyal to the Game".

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
141.54 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
2Pac - Loyal 2 The Game

All Comments

thanks for the upload mate, i was searching for it.