2Pac - They Tryin to Kill Me - RARE - feat Assassin.mp3

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 18, 2012 by tyr1in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

2Pac - They Tryin to Kill Me - RARE - feat Assassin.mp3 (Size: 4.08 MB)
 2Pac - They Tryin 39 to Kill Me - RARE - feat Assassin.mp34.08 MB

Description

Tupac: 'They Tryin' to Kill Me' - (RARE!!) - feat. Assassin
Album: "The Here After" (RARE!!)
Date of Release: 8/09/1999
Record Label: Zyx Records (Japan)
**Think you know everything about Tupac? Read these little known facts:
-Tupac was offered a record contract at the age of 13. Afeni however refused to let him sign anything at such a young age. She felt he had a lot to learn about the world before joining the music industry.
-Tupac intended for "R U Still Down?" to be released.
-Before becoming famous Tupac was part of the local Baltimore TV news Special. The program, called "Saturday Night Specials," was on a type of gun. Tupac spoke with great knowledge on the guns, speaking on how they were poorly and cheaply made.
-The video tape named "Tupac and Jada Home video" which appears on Tupac: Resurrection, was recorded at King's Dominion Amusement Park.
-Tupac enjoyed various types of music artists, including Eric Clapton, Tracy Chapman, Jimi Hendrix and Muddy Waters. He is quoted as calling Tracy Chapman a "True Poet."
-As a child, Tupac's friends often gave him clothes for Christmas and birthdays, because they were aware of the poverty in which he lived.
-For a time Tupac lived with Linda Pratt, wife of Gernimo Pratt, in Marin City.
-Tupac's favorite piece of music was from the play Les Miserables. He went to see the play with his then girlfriend Keisha Morris.
-The first known Tupac song is titled "When Will You Learn", a song about gun violence dedicated to a friend of his who was killed on the block. The friends name was Darren Berret. It's been said that Tupac copied the "Not wearing any shirt" dress sense from him.
-Tupac had a hand written rap on the wall of the Enoch Pratt Free library in Baltimore. It sat next to poetry by Edgar Allan Poe. (It has since been added to the vaults.)
. -It was reported by Mike Dyson that the song "Vincent" by Don Maclean was played on repeat during Tupac's last hours.
-According to Suge Knight, the song "Never Had A Friend Like Me" was about their relationship because Suge once told Tupac "Your Enemies my Enemies."
-Johnny J told HitEmUp.com that the song Never Had a Friend Like Me was never completed as it was released in it's unmastered form.
-The Tupac poem "Nothing can come between us," was written for his friend John Cole, whom Tupac nicknamed "White Boy John."
-Tupac & Big Saccs both went looting together during the LA Riots. According to Sacc's, he and Tupac went straight from the studio to the hood and started looting.
-Tupac turned up at a ball at the Baltimore School Of The Art's dressed as Shaka Zulu. His roommate and close friend John Cole dressed as his white slave. Tupac and John won the best costume award.
-Herbie Lovebug, manger of "Salt-N-Peppa," was once asked by Tupac's group Born Busy to hear one of their raps. Herbie told them "Naw, I aint got time for this shit I gotta be on a plane in ten hours!" Years later when Tupac was at the opening of "Juice," Herbie approached him and expressed a desire to work with him. Tupac's reply wasn't one Herbie was looking for.
-Tupac and Mouse (childhood friend) once battled 1980's rap group star DMX (from Just Ice not the Rough Ryders camp.)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
2Pac - They Tryin to Kill Me - RARE - feat Assassin.mp3

All Comments

You posted it but there's nobody seeding it! How should I download it and listen and rate it if there's no source !!!
old song nothing new but thanks anyway
It's not on here though checked that out first,you might have heard it but many others might not have,
Decent. Thanks.