300 Rise Of An Empire 2014 720p R6 KORSUB x264 AC3-EVE

seeders: 263
leechers: 97
Added on March 22, 2014 by TryMeSin Movies
Torrent verified.

300 Rise Of An Empire 2014 720p R6 KORSUB x264 AC3-EVE (Size: 1.87 GB)
 300.Rise.Of.An.Empire.2014.720p.R6.KORSUB.x264.AC3-EVE.mp41.85 GB
 Eve.nfo1.89 KB
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 sample.mp421.45 MB

Description

Title: 300: Rise of an Empire (2014)
IMDB Rating: 7.3/10
Genres: Action , Drama , War
Actors: Sullivan Stapleton , Eva Green , Lena Headey , Hans Matheson , Callan Mulvey , David Wenham , Rodrigo Santoro , Jack O'Connell , Andrew Tiernan , Igal Naor , Andrew Pleavin , Ben Turner , Ashraf Barhom , Christopher Sciueref , Steven Cree
Runtime: 102
Year: 2014
Plot:
After its victory over Leonidas' 300| the Persian Army under the command of Xerxes marches towards the major Greek city-states. The Democratic city of Athens| first
on the path of Xerxes' army| bases its strength on its fleet| led by admiral Themistocles. Themistocles is forced to an unwilling alliance with the traditional rival
of Athens| oligarchic Sparta whose might lies with its superior infantry troops. But Xerxes still reigns supreme in numbers over sea and land.

Release Info:

iMdB...........- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/
RELEASE DATE...- 7 March 2014 (USA)
LANGUAGE.......- English
SUBTiTLES......- N/A
RUNTiME........- 1h 43m
SOURCE.........- R6 720P
ViDEO CODEC....- x264
ViDEO BiTRATE..- 2250 kbps
RESOLUTiON.....- 1280 x 528
FRAMERATE......- 23.976
SETTiNGS.......- MP4
AUDiO CODEC....- AC3 2 chnls
AUDiO BiTRATE..- 320 kbps
FiLE SiZE......- 1.11 GB
ENCODER........- ADAM

Plot:

Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

Greetz:

N/A

Anything to offer email @: evesources@hushmail.com

Notes:

encoded video, cropped of black bars, has hc subs throughout video enjoy. and it is in sync

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:263
leechers:97

Trailer

All Comments

My ISP sent me a letter for downloading this one.
just as good as 300 nice job downloading
The video was the best I have seen but I could not get sound. I downloaded twice but both times I never got sound. I do not want to say anything bad because I think it was more confined. I use windows media player, like it better than VLC. Maybe that is my problem. Thank you for the effort uploader
yea its probaly codecs that you are missing. because the sound is dvd quality-no cam or anything. my surround system sounded like theater.
This is a great copy, and it works fine on the PS3. I don't even mind the sub titles. Thanks!
thanks! O:)
Very watchable and subs being there isn't a problem. Quality is pretty good so I will be watching this tomorrow. Thanks
Nije bas neki kvalitet slike! a7 v6
I am surprised how good the quality is considering this is still on cinemas. I recommend downloading this. Downside is Korean hard coded subs.
L Yea!!