300 Rise of an Empire 2014 ENG 720p WEB-DL XviD AC3-PolishQuality

seeders: 456
leechers: 77
Added on April 24, 2014 by TryMeSin Movies
Torrent verified.

300 Rise of an Empire 2014 ENG 720p WEB-DL XviD AC3-PolishQuality (Size: 2.33 GB)
 300.Rise.of.an.Empire.2014.ENG.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-PolishQuality.avi2.33 GB
 300.Rise.of.an.Empire.2014.ENG.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-PolishQuality.nfo4.98 KB
 rarbg.com.txt45 bytes

Description

Title: 300: Rise of an Empire (2014)
IMDB Rating: 6.8/10
Genres: Action , Drama , Fantasy , War
Actors: Sullivan Stapleton , Eva Green , Lena Headey , Hans Matheson , Callan Mulvey , David Wenham , Rodrigo Santoro , Jack O'Connell , Andrew Tiernan , Igal Naor , Andrew Pleavin , Peter Mensah , Ben Turner , Ashraf Barhom , Christopher Sciueref
Runtime: 102
Year: 2014
Plot:
After its victory over Leonidas' 300| the Persian Army under the command of Xerxes marches towards the major Greek city-states. The Democratic city of Athens| first
on the path of Xerxes' army| bases its strength on its fleet| led by admiral Themistocles. Themistocles is forced to an unwilling alliance with the traditional rival
of Athens| oligarchic Sparta whose might lies with its superior infantry troops. But Xerxes still reigns supreme in numbers over sea and land.

300.Rise.of.an.Empire.2014.ENG.720p.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-PolishQuality

RELEASE DATE.........: 2014-04-24
RUNTIME..............: 01:42:29
LANGUAGE.............: English
VIDEO................: 2994 Kbps
VIDEO CODEC..........: XviD
AUDIO................: 256 Kbps
AUDIO CODEC..........: AC-3 2.0
RESOLUTION...........: 1280x526
FRAME RATE...........: 23.976 fps
SIZE FILE............: 2.33 GiB

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.33 GB
seeders:456
leechers:77

Trailer

All Comments

The video is downgraded due to removal of hardcorded subtitles, the sound is nothig special. I would rather go with another copy.
very bad quality!!!
i'till waiting
Surprisingly good quality on the av front. Also amazed at how good a job the sub blurring was! Barely noticeable pixelation in most scenes - much easier to watch than ones with those enormous letters covering half the screen! Good work & many thanks!!
Looks pretty good.
Cheers for the effort. Not bad for a DVD Rip.
Good, I guess... But I want the full experience, although I'm pleasantly surprised by the sub-removal results. Good work. I'll wait for a real HD copy though.
Thanks Uploader
Thanks Uploader
Looks great and put a lot of effort in removing the dubs, pity they then put up a random sub (not sure how many time as jut checked to add comment) advertising themselves, but as they say beggars and choosers, only a small blimp, sound is also a little low for me, but can turn that up, marks should be other way round