39 & Holding By Tia Bangs EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: 39 & Holding
  • ISBN13: 9781599983578
  • ISBN10: 1599983575

39 & Holding By Tia Bangs EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.37 MB)
 39 & Holding - Tia Bangs.azw3592.96 KB
 39 & Holding - Tia Bangs.epub444.91 KB
 39 & Holding - Tia Bangs.mobi330.8 KB
 Cover.jpg31.07 KB
 metadata.opf2.71 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,Contemporary
ISBN: 9781599983578

About:

Look out ex-husbands. Melissa has some unexplained powers and she's not afraid to use them! Melissa needs a break from the rut that she's in. She needed to make some changes but would they be what she bargained for or would it all blow up in her face? At this point, she didn't care. One day at the salon took her by surprise and her life has not been the same! She has magical powers that came with a drawback. Brent was sent to teach her how to control the powers before she destroys civilization with just the snap of a finger. He couldn't stand Melissa's attitude. Melissa thought every minute that she had to be in the same room with him was one too many. Suddenly the leader arrives and he was making their lives miserable. The leader has a secret and was pulling no stops to keep it that way. Will Brent and Melissa put their differences aside and work together before it's too late? It's all in Melissa's hands. Can she figure out the puzzle that would banish the leader for good, and allow Brent to stay in her world, before his time is up and he's gone forever?

Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0