3DM Presents: Grand Theft Auto V Update 5(v1.0.350.2) and Crack v5

seeders: 0
leechers: 46
Added on May 8, 2015 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

3DM Presents: Grand Theft Auto V Update 5(v1.0.350.2) and Crack v5 (Size: 386.96 MB)
 2015年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url260 bytes
 3DMGAME-Grand.Theft.Auto.V.Update.5(v1.0.350.2).and.Crack.v5-3DM.7z386.96 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt2.07 KB

Description

"Grand Theft Auto 5 (Grand Theft Auto V)" 5 号 archive retrieval + crack patch v5 [3DM technology group]╭═══════════════╮3DMGAME ║ [network] & CETV online forum ║╭══════┤ http://www.3dMgame.com ├══════╮║ ║ http://bbs.3dmgame.com ║ ║║ ║ ║ ║║ ╰═══════════════╯ ║║ ║║ ║All kinds of games, tools and articles ║ site provided only research study on the use of the site ║║ all the consequences of these games (tools) and lead, and does not assume any responsibility ║║ ║║ ║║ ║║ ║║ ╭───────────────────────╮ ║╰══┤ [network] http://www.3dmgame.com ├══╯ 3DMGAME╰───────────────────────╯How to use:1. Unzip2, (an optional step) update the new version of the game Installers folder of prerequisites RGSC3. Patch Update folder copied to the game directory covering4. Copy Crack folder crack to game directory covering5, (an optional step) Update runs once copied from one folder to the registry key recovery tool after the game directory6. Run Launcher.exe into the gameAll the game's release date has been integrated archive retrievalThe old rules of your own soft kill to prevent accidental deletion 3dmgame.dll hack fileBy GlowStorm @ 3DM technology groupUpdate:v2 repair support win 8 / 8.1 / 10 systemv3 repair cracks on a version April 20 will trigger time R Star break failure detection mechanisms leading BUGv4 crack support setting game language 3dmgame.ini filev5 cracks began to remove the 3rd archive retrieval detection GTAVLauncher.exe

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
386.96 MB
seeders:0
leechers:46
3DM Presents: Grand Theft Auto V Update 5(v1.0.350.2) and Crack v5

Trailer

Screenshots

3DM Presents: Grand Theft Auto V Update 5(v1.0.350.2) and Crack v5 screenshot

All Comments

I am Happy with crack 4 :D :D
ok is the aim glitch fixed??
Every time I start "GTAVLauncher.exe" it says, "please run GTA V using PlayGTAV.exe", and yes I have 3DMgame.dll in the folder...

By the looks of it, this patch also doesn't fix the crashing every time you steal a car in the Long Stretch mission.
you have to start gtavlauncher.exe and then start the launcher.exe then only your game will not crash in the long stretch
Only if I can get this crack working first...
Thanks
Is this crack working on win 8.1 well ??
FYI: the first fitgirl repack that i have does not have the language problem. i selected english during setup and it's stayed in english after every update and crack combination.

i even chose installation to C: drive when the instructions told me not to. no way was i going to install gta v on a hdd and not my ssd. i used the batch file to run gtalauncher then launcher (no timeout) and i haven't had a single crash since.
thanks