3DMGAME-Dragon Age Inquisition Update 1 and 2 Incl DLC and Crack-3DM 7z

seeders: 79
leechers: 115
Added on December 13, 2014 by JonSnow777in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

3DMGAME-Dragon Age Inquisition Update 1 and 2 Incl DLC and Crack-3DM 7z (Size: 242.75 MB)
 3DMGAME-Dragon.Age.Inquisition.Update.1.and.2.Incl.DLC.and.Crack-3DM.7z242.75 MB

Description

The crack is finally here! Also all credit goes to 3DM for their hardwork!

1. Install 'Dragon Age: Inquisition !!NO CRACK!! (3DMGAME)'
2. Install the update from the torrent
3. Copy crack
4. Play! (run launcher)

Some people complained about being asked to install Origin. I didnt experience the problem, I think the patch removes the need for it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
242.75 MB
seeders:79
leechers:115
3DMGAME-Dragon Age Inquisition Update 1 and 2 Incl DLC and Crack-3DM 7z

Screenshots

3DMGAME-Dragon Age Inquisition Update 1 and 2 Incl DLC and Crack-3DM 7z screenshot

All Comments

For everyone experiences problems. Noone can help you unless you tell us the exact problem you are having (crack not working! aint very precise, what error are you getting exactly?). Also what cpu you are using, and where you downloaded the base game, I heard there is a skidrow version flying around with a lot of issues while the 3DM version is working ok.
Unzip. Copy files from Update folder to your game folder. Copy files from Crack folder to your game folder. Open Launcher.exe
I will help. Go to where your Dragon age main game folder is located (it will have dragonageinquisition.exe). Copy the update folder (from this torrent) on top of it and overwrite everything! Then copy the crack there.
Same happens to me too but someone told in the forums that you have to copy the content in the update folder or something like.He was saying there should be an update folder in the update folder
I keep hearing that aswell, have you tried this method?
A little unrelated but are you on a AMD cpu?