4.13.15 Scott Johnson (Cern) Jade Helm {must list}

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 19, 2015 by OrthodoxJewin Music
Torrent verified.

4.13.15 Scott Johnson (Cern) Jade Helm {must list} (Size: 273.84 MB)
 431.1-4-12-15-(Cern).mp356.91 MB
 431.5-4-12-15.mp355.69 MB
 431.3-4-12-15 (jade Helm).mp355.61 MB
 431.2-4-12-15(cern).mp353.2 MB
 431.4-4-12-15.mp351.45 MB
 End-Time-Current-Events-4-12-15.pdf1011.97 KB

Description

www.contendingfortruth.com

End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 1

Table of Contents:

• MUST LISTEN: The Darkest Side of CERN The CONSEQUENCES Are Earth Shattering, Literally

PDF: End Time Current Events 4-12-15

Click Here To Play The Part 1 Audio

Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed

End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 2
On April 13th, 2015 by Dr. Scott Johnson | Comments Off | Posted in Current Events and Bible Study
End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 2

Table of Contents:

• Countering Evil–Bible Verses Regarding God’s Love
• CERN and the Unleashing of the Dark Kingdom
• CERN LOSES CONTROL–THE EARTHS SHIELDS TAKING A POUNDING
• Critical Insights Regarding CERN
• Bizarre ‘Dance Of Destruction’ Video Performed At CERN Ahead Of Launch

Click Here To Play The Part 2 Audio

End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 3
On April 13th, 2015 by Dr. Scott Johnson | Comments Off | Posted in Current Events and Bible Study
End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 3

Table of Contents:

• ‘Operation Iron Focus’ Storms Texas Ahead Of Jade Helm 15 And Christian Pastor Gives Us The Latest News On The Martial Law Takeover Plan Of America
• EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT OF POSSIBLE FOREIGN TANKS COMING INTO THE U.S FROM MEXICO -EL PASO TEXAS EYE WITNESS-
• Please, tell the people, be aware of their pastor’s comings and goings and take note of resignations. The fox is in the hen house, and the sheep are being set up for the slaughter
• Jade Helm is Operational! Militia Units Fired Up! Gun Grabs Are Back! Jade Helm IS NOT A DRILL! Phase 1 and Phase 2 Exposed!
• Russia is conducting another big military drill
• EMPIRE STATE REBELLION: Hundred of Thousands of New Yorkers Refuse To Register So-Called ‘Assault Weapons’ Ahead Of April 15 Deadline
• JADE HELM: Train with Massive Military Equipment Headed for West Coast from Canada

Click Here To Play The Part 3 Audio

End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 4
End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 4

Table of Contents:

• U.S. House Candidate Says Militias On High Alert in Response to Jade Helm
• Jade Helm is Operational!
• Wildcard Command Press Release 4/5/2015
• Report: DHS officially considers Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Utah and a couple of other states to be “terrorist” states
• WASHINGTON STATE: I counted 106 military vehicles heading East on I-90. On my Way East on I-90 heading home I counted 20 more military vehicles. That’s 126 in 2 days!
• Washington State Flies Chinese Communist Flag At State Capitol – US Patriots Come Out And Take It Down, Assisted By Law Enforcement
• Massive Military Convoy Spotted Headed Towards Texas! ‘I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It’ – More Jade Helm 15 Prep In America – Photos
• Jade hale – living in UT – what we see
• PILOT–We were in Tulsa yesterday on a scheduled flight and were delayed for a time while F16’s were flying with full bomb, missile and long range tank loads, while training at the airport
• This is the first time I’ve seen a B-52 flying in this area since maybe 20 years ago. What was even more strange was the chemtrail that appeared instantly as if someone flipped a switch on

Click Here To Play The Part 4 Audio

(Basically Cern is going to possibly cause Anti-Matter getting a large amount of people to be possessed by devils>?)

End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 5
End Time Current Events: 4-12-15 — Part 5

Table of Contents:

• WHY IS NERVE GAS ANTIDOTE BEING DISTRIBUTED IN TEXAS, TO SHERIFFS DEPARTMENTS ACROSS THE STATE? NEED LAW ENFORCEMENT CONFIRMATION
• ALL VETERAN ALERT! HEADS UP EVERYONE- DO NOT RESPOND TO ATTEMPTS TO DRAW YOU OUT AT NIGHT-I KNOW THIS PERSON PERSONALLY AND HE’S NOT GIVEN TO PARANOIA
• JADE HELM’S USE OF DEATH SQUADS
• Take Your Money Out of the Bank Before Jade Helm Ushers in Martial Law
• Red Flags Everywhere As NWO Prepares To Kill 240+ Million Americans In The Next 10 Years!
• US To Lose 78% Of Population By 2025 And Now We Know Why – A Confluence Of Crisis With A Devastating Result – Deagel.com Comes Out Of Closet – ‘Death Toll Will Be Horrible’

Click Here To Play The Part 5 Audio

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
273.84 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
4.13.15 Scott Johnson (Cern) Jade Helm {must list}