4 Books by Craig Thompson.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2014 by pppacifyin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

4 Books by Craig Thompson.zip (Size: 681.02 MB)
 Craig Thompson.zip681.02 MB

Description

Contains 4 Graphic Novels from Craig Thompson
autobiography, sequential art, comics, graphic novels, craig thompson

Good-bye, Chunky Rice (1999)
This here be the first ever graphical novel book by Craig Thompson. It was winnning a Harvey Award, no less. It documentates the once upon a time in our fishing village town and a short turtle lad name of Chunky, last name Rice.

Mister Chunky Rice be living in the same rooming house likewise myself, only that boy be restless. Looking for something. And he puts hisself on my brother Chuck's ship and boats out to sea to find it. Only he be depart from his bestest of all friends, his deer mouse, I mean, mouse deer chum Dandel.

Now why in a whirl would someone leave beyond a buddy? Just what be that turtle lad searchings for? I said you best read the book to find out.

Blankets (2003)
Wrapped in the landscape of a blustery Wisconsin winter, Blankets explores the sibling rivalry of two brothers growing up in the isolated country, and the budding romance of two coming-of-age lovers. A tale of security and discovery, of playfulness and tragedy, of a fall from grace and the origins of faith.

Carnet de Voyage (2004)
Craig Thompson spent three months traveling through Barcelona, the Alps, and France, as well as Morocco, researching his next graphic novel, Habibi. Spontaneous sketches and a travelogue diary document his adventures and quiet moments, creating a raw and intimate portrait of countries, culture and the wandering artist.

Habibi (2011)
Sprawling across an epic landscape of deserts, harems, and modern industrial clutter, Habibi tells the tale of Dodola and Zam, refugee child slaves bound to each other by chance, by circumstance, and by the love that grows between them. We follow them as their lives unfold together and apart; as they struggle to make a place for themselves in a world (not unlike our own) fueled by fear, lust, and greed; and as they discover the extraordinary depth—and frailty—of their connection.

At once contemporary and timeless, Habibi gives us a love story of astounding resonance: a parable about our relationship to the natural world, the cultural divide between the first and third worlds, the common heritage of Christianity and Islam, and, most potently, the magic of storytelling.

** CBR files
can be extracted by changing the file extension from .cbr to .zip

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
681.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
4 Books by Craig Thompson.zip