50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on March 8, 2014 by KnittingLadyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade (Size: 79.22 MB)
 50 Pincushions to Knit and Crochet.pdf79.22 MB

Description

Here is a pretty collection of pincushions that all knitters and crocheters will love. Functional, yet decorative, pincushions not only keep pins and needles in one place, they also make charming accessories that can be displayed in your workroom or given as a gift to a fellow crafter or collector.

Included are a range of fifty fanciful and practical knit and crochet patterns for a wide variety of shapes and sizes. You can choose from an array of designs like colorful crocheted hexagons, knitted traditional tomato or strawberry motifs, elegant flowers, delicious fruits and cakes, charming woodland creatures, prickly cacti, and other fun shapes. These useful and decorative pincushions are quick and cheery projects for all levels of crafters to make. Whether your style is classic or fun and quirky, there's something here to please every knitter and crocheter!image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
79.22 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you so much.
Thank you so much! My daughter is going to flip over this book.
This book is gorgeous! Out of 50 designs there were like, hmmm, five I didn't like. You really have a problem with the choice there! The scan is very clear and clean, sometimes one side too closely cropped for printing but you can easily fix that.
I am still not convinced that knitted and crocheted pincushions are a good idea, versus fabric ones - I think the pins and needles would get caught in the yarn, and the different colours make the pins difficult to see.
BUT
This book is a treasure because it has a big selection of beautiful motifs (in lovely colour combinations), very easily turned into regular cushions or afghans. For amigurumi lovers it has a delicious cupcake, a bee, a pear, a sushi plate, an acorn. AND it is like an encyclopaedia of stitches and techniques:crochet, knitting, embroidery, sewing, joining, increases and decreases, you name it, it's there, clearly and concisely explained.
Therefore the book is not just pretty but much more useful than it would seem from the title and description. You may wish to make a pincushion to learn the technique, and then take it to a bigger project of your own.
Definitely worth the download.