(500) Days Of Summer (2009) 720P No1VIPER.MKV

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on January 2, 2013 by No1VIPERin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

(500) Days Of Summer (2009) 720P No1VIPER.MKV (Size: 1.38 GB)
 (500) Days Of Summer 720P No1VIPER.mkv1.38 GB

Description

Today I am bringing you (500) Days Of Summer (2009) in 720P MKV format. With all of my uploads I will try to find the best quality/file size combination. So if you are expecting full HD quality, look elsewhere. That is not what I am providing here.

Feel free to leave comments, ratings etc.

Enjoy.

Format : Matroska
File size : 1.38 GiB
Duration : 1h 35mn
Overall bit rate : 2 084 Kbps
Movie name : (500) Days Of Summer.mkv
Writing application : SUPER(C)
Writing library : SUPER(C)

Video ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Muxing mode : Container profile=Unknown@4.1
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Nominal bit rate : 1 750 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 544 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.35:1
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Resolution : 8 bits
Colorimetry : 4:2:0
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.105

Audio ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version : Version 4
Format profile : LC
Format settings, SBR : No
Codec ID : A_AAC
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Video delay : -42ms

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
(500) Days Of Summer (2009) 720P No1VIPER.MKV

Trailer

All Comments

Who is Mark Webb? Anyone? Anyone? It is an astonishing piece of work for a first time feature film director. He counts with a beautifully crafted screenplay and two sensational leading performances and that's where the success of this comedy resides. Jodseph Gordon Levitt and Zooey Deschanel are two startling originals with a winning screen presence and a brain, yes, a brain. I was involved in their peculiar relationship because there isn't a hint of shallowness in their back and fourth. I believe it, completely, and when you sit in the dark and believe what you see on the screen, things are going to happen to you the way that happened to me. It is again a confirmation that treating your audience with respect will pay off somewhere along the line. I love Zooey Deschanel, she reminds me of some my favorites of the past without looking or sounding like anybody else. And Joseph Gordon Levitt, well, this young man is something else. He projects a humanity that doesn't need to be embellished. It's just there for us to dive into. Marvelous actor, marvelous performance, marvelous film. I'm so thrilled to be able to say that.
Couldn't agree more. The sad thing however is that movies like this seem to be becoming more rare.
cropped to 544 but great quality and full surround sound
Very good torrent file---Thank You for the upload
I really hope it is not depressing, judging from the youtube trailer comments...
What did you think of it then?
The main actor seemed like a fag, that's why the chick left him I believe. Then again he found a hotter one in the end.
Pristine quality. Thx!
Thanks for the feedback Gambit69x, glad you enjoyed it. If you want to check out my other uploads, there all here: