500 Nail Designs - Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion (gnv64)

seeders: 261
leechers: 36
Added on May 18, 2014 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

500 Nail Designs - Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion (gnv64) (Size: 38.88 MB)
 500 Nail Designs - Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion (gnv64).pdf38.88 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from gnv64 torrents at BTS.to.txt117 bytes

Description

500 Nail Designs - Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion
by Chelsea Franklin
Fair Winds Press | May 2014 | ISBN-10: 1592336027 | True PDF | 320 pages | 38.8 mb

http://www.amazon.com/500-Nail-Designs-Inspired-Inventive/dp/1592336027

500 Nail Designs is a collection of gorgeous, inspired nail looks. You'll find hundreds of dramatic nail art designs from multi-colored graphic patterns, to plays of textures and finish. Want super glossy nails for the beach? How about accent glitters for a night out? Get rockin' with the rough crackle look, or just go natural with a sexy, simple matte finish. There are also dozens of thematic designs such as red and green Christmas ornament designed nails, fancy floral patterns for spring, or tie-dye for summer. 500 Nail Designs is the ultimate nail art sourcebook for fashionistas--simply swap out different polish colors or textures, or add and subtract elements to get a whole new look!

About the Author
Chelsea Franklin is the creator of the popular blog www.the-nail-network.com. She is a professional photographer, designer, and nail blogger who loves all things nail polish.

CONTENTS
Introduction 8
Chapter 1: Prints & Patterns 10
Chapter 2: The Seasons 40
Chapter 3: Work-Appropriate Designs 106
Chapter 4: Holiday Designs 126
Chapter 5: Special Occasions 248
Chapter 6: Movie- & Television-Inspired Designs 306
The Perfect Manicure 316
Acknowledgments 319
About the Author 320

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.88 MB
seeders:261
leechers:36
500 Nail Designs - Inspired and Inventive Looks for Every Mood and Occasion (gnv64)

All Comments

Great Job
Why do you think only females would download this torrent? This is the comment I got for this torrent at TPB:
I disagree with that! I am female.. and I have many female friends who use the site.
Anyhow.. Thanks!! I look forward to doing my nails :)