65 Things to Do When You Retire: 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on February 28, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

65 Things to Do When You Retire: 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 2.88 MB)
 65 Things to Do When You Retire. More Than 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the...2.88 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : 65 Things to Do When You Retire: 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life
Publisher : Sellers Publishing, Incorporated, 2013
Author/Editors : Mark Evan Chimsky
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2013
Page : 400
Size : 3 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: 141620654X
ISBN-13: 9781416206545

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Retirement is no longer just about recreational activities like shuffleboard and golf nowadays, it s often about re-creation: reinventing oneself and having the time to do all the things that got deferred while working 9 to 5 and/or raising a family. 65 Things To Do When You Retire is a fun, lively, and inspiring guide to how to make the most of the years ahead. This book includes 65 essays, with practical advice from noted authors, retirement experts, and people who have used their retirement as an opportunity to turn their personal dreams into a reality, whether it s starting a nonprofit, writing a novel, or inventing new technologies to help others. Contributors include Gloria Steinem ("Rediscover Yourself at 60"), John E. Nelson, ("What Color Is Your Parachute? For Retirement"), Ernie J. Zelinski ("BE Happy While You're Alive Because You Are a Long Time Dead"), Jeri Sedlar and Rick Miners (Don't Retire, REWIRE!" ®), Nancy K. Schlossberg ("Will You Pass or Flunk Retirement?") and former President, Jimmy Carter. For everyone reaching this milestone stage of life, this book celebrates the idea that the best is yet to come! The royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to benefit cancer research.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.88 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
65 Things to Do When You Retire: 65 Notable Achievers on How to Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life (2013) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]