7 Days of Rice Cooker Recipes By Andy Cowan [PDF, ePub, Mobi]

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on April 25, 2013 by samsexy98in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

7 Days of Rice Cooker Recipes By Andy Cowan [PDF, ePub, Mobi] (Size: 1.68 MB)
 7 Days of Rice - Rice Cooker Recipes By Andy Cowan.PlentyofeBooks.net.rar1.68 MB

Description

7 Days of Rice - Rice Cooker Recipes

7 Days of Rice - Rice Cooker Recipes
Author(s): Andy Cowan
Date: March 24, 2013
Pages: 20 in PDF format
Format: PDF, ePub, Mobi
Language: English
ASIN: B00C0UB3K4
Size: 1.72 MB

Description:

Simple all-in-one rice cooker recipes.

7 Days of Rice - Rice Cooker Recipes was written by Andy Cowan, a Scotsman who has spent over 10 years living in Japan. He has learned from the experts on how to cook great tasting rice and married that with his own love of healthful, whole food, plant based eating.

If you own a rice cooker, this book is for you!

The seven recipes contained within this book are ones that you will want to eat again and again. As the book is so short, there is no space for "filler" type recipes. These seven recipes are ones that I make myself at least once a week.

Contained Within:

* How to Choose a Rice Cooker - a discussion of the various types of electronic rice cookers available today. Find out my favorite style for rice cooker cooking.

* How to Wash Rice - Learn the two different ways I use to wash rice before cooking.

* 7 Great Tasting Rice Cooker Recipes - From sweet to savory, breakfast or dinner, main or side, there's a recipe for any occasion.

About the Author:

Andy Cowan grew up near Edinburgh, Scotland. He has lived in Japan since 2003. During this time he has been able to enjoy amazing Japanese food. The centre of most Japanese meals is rice. While rice is in many ways a simple food, part of its beauty is that it can be eaten in so many different ways. Rice is so much more than a simple grain!

No Password or Surveys. Guaranteed!!!

Please seed the torrent if you want to Help :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
7 Days of Rice Cooker Recipes By Andy Cowan [PDF, ePub, Mobi]

All Comments

many thanks
thanx
Thank you