7 Days To Die Alpha 8.4 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666]

seeders: 45
leechers: 3
Added on May 31, 2014 by Viper_666in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

7 Days To Die Alpha 8.4 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666] (Size: 573.72 MB)
 7.Days.To.Die.Alpha.8.4.Steam.Edition.Cracked-3DM [VIPER666]573.72 MB

Description

--===VIPER666===--

Crack provided by 3DM.

Changelog
---------
Changes Changed zombies to not play certain types of smaller pain animations but they still take the damage givenBug Fixes Fixed crafting grid swallowing items when clicking on recipe in list Fixed crafting grid recipe list position not resetting when hiding the scrollbar Fixed player placed containers generating loot instead of starting empty Fixed loot abundance percentage calculation Fixed airdrop dropping supplies in radiation zones Fixed intermittent server crash sometimes seen as a freeze Fixed parachutes` not displaying on clients

1. Extract (Recommended for extraction are 7zip/FreeArc/Winrar5)
2. Play

Note: If you want to play MP follow these steps
1. Run the install32bit.bat file!
2. Change your nickname in the smartsteamemu.ini file ("Personaname" paragraph)
3. Start game with Smartsteamloader.exe file! (as administrator!)

--===VIPER666===--

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
573.72 MB
seeders:45
leechers:3
7 Days To Die Alpha 8.4 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666]

Trailer

All Comments

Works perfect. Thank you
I'm pretty sure you're the clueless person here as all their releases were steam versions (not needed to play though), i should know after uploading almost all of them since alpha 3.
The included MP fix only lets you change your username as otherwise everyone would have the same name and get disconnected.
Otherwise all you need is someone to host the game and you can connect to it directly with the IP.
I really doubt you even tried it in MP as there are no 8.4 cracked servers at the moment. Furthermore 3DM releases are only steam, so please go troll somewhere else.