7 Days To Die - Repack [Yuzutu] [Alpha 9.3]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 12, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

7 Days To Die - Repack [Yuzutu] [Alpha 9.3] (Size: 590.18 MB)
 setup-1.bin587.76 MB
 setup.exe2.42 MB

Description

Product Name: 7 Days to Die

Genre: First-person shooter (FPS) game

Game production: The Fun Pimps Entertainment

Game Issue: The Fun Pimps Entertainment

Platform: PC

Release date: December 13, 2013

Official Website: http://7daystodie.com/

Game Description :

The Fun Pimps Entertainment R & D, the new open-world zombie survival horror game "kill seven (7 Days to Die)" officially launched fundraising website Kickstarter fundraising.

The Fun Pimps Entertainment said, "seven kill" is a collection of first-person shooter models, survival horror, tower defense and RPG elements in one of the open-world game, they want to be able to raise $ 200,000 for game development. They said they have a very rich experience in game development, but the team is too small, making it impossible to complete this ambitious work in the moment, they hope to raising $ 200,000 to hire more art, animation and programming division, so that together to complete the game.

The game is set after World War III near future, when the Earth's surface has been reduced to rubble, and worse, no one knows in the end because of radiation, chemical and biological weapons or natural disasters, resulting in the emergence of a group of zombies on the ground. Players will play one of the survivors in the United States Arizona region, there are Earth's last Eden, players will fight to stay alive, while exploring the truth behind the incident.

Open-world game emphasizes exploration, construction or excavation cave around, the game has a dynamic story generation system, players must find a way to find food and water to sustain with basic survival, the game also has mining, manufacturing and other systems, and there hordes of zombies waiting for you comes to fighting terror.

Configuration Requirements :

Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia 8800 GTX | Radeon HD 4770

DirectX: Version 10

Hard Drive: 1 GB available space

Additional Notes: Install size will gradually increase with future updates.

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English

Subtitle Language: English

Version: 9.3

Publication Type : Repack

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
590.18 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
7 Days To Die - Repack [Yuzutu] [Alpha 9.3]

Trailer