7 Days To Die Version 7.3 SmartSteam Fixed [Apocalypse Modding Team].zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 8, 2014 by CoreROin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

7 Days To Die Version 7.3 SmartSteam Fixed [Apocalypse Modding Team].zip (Size: 655.24 MB)
 7 Days To Die Version 7.3 SmartSteam Fixed [Apocalypse Modding Team].zip655.24 MB

Description

Installation instructions:
-Download the torrent
-Unzip
-Open the README file and do what it says
-Have fun playing

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
655.24 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
7 Days To Die Version 7.3 SmartSteam Fixed [Apocalypse Modding Team].zip

Trailer

All Comments

New version is up, alpha 7.4:
http://kat.cm/7-days-to-die-version-7-4-smartsteam-fixed-apocalypse-modding-team-zip-t8855854.html
Okay, I have been trying to play multiplayer on this and I can't. I keep getting this message

Server disconnect you:

Reason: Your account 'Tyrant' is not activated or no server answer!

What can I do to fix this?
Okay, I have been trying to play multiplayer on this and I can't. I keep getting this message

Server disconnect you:

Reason: Your account 'Tyrant' is not activated or no server answer!

What can I do to fix this?
Did you make sure to check if the server that you are trying to connect is cracked? That error is when the server you are trying to connect is not, try using Tunngle there are cracked servers.
Well, I was running it dedicated on my side. If I use tunngle does that mean other players will be able to join my game. because i only want to play with 2 of my friends and thats it
I think i forgot to patch the dedicated server, we will upload the new hot fix alpha 7.5 later today with the fixed dedicated server.
Thanks for the info we will keep an eye on the website so we can give you a fast release.
CoreRO is also a lead member of Apocalypse Modding Team. He also uploads so I'm not the only one hosting sometimes =] Same game, same team offering it
what part isnt working? to get single player/LAN to work. just download it, unzip wherever you want the game folder to be. go into the "SmartSteamEmu.ini" file. find the "personaName = " space. delete whats there and put your name so it looks like "PersonaName = HeyKitty". then save. then play by running the smartsteamloader application.
This version does work. if you explain what the issue is maybe we can help you.
Yes this is the latest version from Steam, its cracked with SmartSteam and you can play online.
Ingame host or startdedicated.bat host? Did it work before 7.3?
I guess its a problem on your side and not on the game side, did you port forward tunngle port 11155?
Thats if you want to make a dedicated server so you wont need to be ingame to have a server running, you should try connecting to it maybe it works.
whoops, i created an account now... sorry, my comments kept disappearing -.- guess I should work on patients.... I dont have tungle. do I need it?
Yeah i suggest you get it and join the 7 Days to Die room in the Action category ;)
is there a way to just host through the in game, for myself and a couple friends? without having to have extra stuff installed?
I guess it should but like i said i suggest you get Tunngle, it's a great multiplayer tool and it wont give your troubles with the installation like others.