[720p] PlayboyPlus - PLAYMATES (JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS) *NEW June 14,2014* -={SPARROW}=-

seeders: 9
leechers: 8
Added on June 14, 2014 by SS132203in XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[720p] PlayboyPlus - PLAYMATES (JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS) *NEW June 14,2014* -={SPARROW}=- (Size: 126 MB)
 -={ SPARROW }=-.jpg108.1 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt3.27 KB
 Torrent Uploaded By ShowStopper132203 aka SS132203.png210.1 KB
 [720p] PlayboyPlus - PLAYMATES (JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS) -={SPARROW}=-.mp4125.69 MB

Description

[720p] PlayboyPlus - PLAYMATES (JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS) -={SPARROW}=-

MODEL(S): JESSICA ASHLEY
JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS - 06:05 MIN
CATEGORY: PLAYMATES
Description: Playmate Jessica Ashley is so warm and soft in this set from photographer Sasha Eisenman. As a model and writer, Jessica could find herself at cross purposes – but if you ask her, it’s all about peace and balance. “I have one tattoo on my wrist,” says Jessica. “It’s a peace sign, combined with a tree – my little peace tree – and there’s a long story behind it. When I was a kid, I used to climb a tree in our yard, and it was my secret, my peaceful place, where I started writing. When I was a little older, I moved to Ann Arbor, got into Eastern philosophy, and I read a Herman Hesse essay about trees, and how they grow in two directions at once – so I tied it all together.” Brains, beauty and talent, all tied up in one neat and tidy little package – that’s our Miss June 2014. “Being a Playmate feels natural to me,” she says. “Hef is so charming, and I loved going to the Mansion, meeting the other girls and taking late-night dips in the Grotto. I love it all.”

http://imgserve.net/img-539c74791feb6.html

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
126 MB
seeders:9
leechers:8
[720p] PlayboyPlus - PLAYMATES (JESSICA ASHLEY IN OASIS) *NEW June 14,2014* -={SPARROW}=-