A Billionaire Love Story-Lucy Lambert epub

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on November 19, 2014 by rhino99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Billionaire Love Story-Lucy Lambert epub (Size: 723.83 KB)
 The Pretend Girlfriend_ A Billi - Lucy Lambert.epub408.05 KB
 The Pretend Fiance_ A Billionai - Lucy Lambert.epub315.78 KB

Description

imageimage

The Pretend Girlfriend (A Billionaire Love Story #1)
If you'd have told me a week ago that I'd be a billionaire's property...

Confident. Brilliant. Rich. Devastatingly handsome. Aiden Manning seemed to have it all. As naïve as I was, when he seemed interested in me, I fell head over heels immediately.

But Aiden Manning's life held a dark side, one that he needed to hide at any cost. That's where I would come in. My trusting nature had caused me to owe money to the wrong people, and Aiden was right there and ready to help, if only I'd help him out as well. Just one signature on a piece of paper, and suddenly I was bound to him. The ground rules I had laid out at the beginning quickly melted away, and I found myself being drawn deeper and deeper into Aiden's life.

However, someone couldn't handle that. An even more powerful figure in Aiden's life would stop at nothing to break the two of us apart. It soon became clear that I might have to sacrifice everything I had to keep the two of us together.

The real question was: How long could I pretend?

The Pretend Fiancé (A Billionaire Love Story #2)
"What if he didn’t have that company and that money, though? Would you still feel the same way about him?"
After Aiden Manning, the billionaire CEO, let me into his life, I thought our problems were over. And when he went down on one knee, in front of my parents and all our friends, I knew there was only one answer to his question.

Yes...

However, as soon as I started feeling secure in our relationship, an old figure from his past arrived. She wasn't interested in congratulating us, she was only interested in breaking the two of us apart, just as Henry had done last year.

I sacrificed so much to make our relationship work, and I'd do it all again. However, will the secrets that I have to keep from Aiden be our undoing?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
723.83 KB
seeders:17
leechers:2
A Billionaire Love Story-Lucy Lambert epub