A bittersweet Life Korean dvdrip AC3 5.1

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on November 15, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

A bittersweet Life Korean dvdrip AC3 5.1 (Size: 1004.69 MB)
 A Bittersweet Life eng sub.srt48.82 KB
 A BITTERSWEET LIFE.avi1004.63 MB
 A BITTERSWEET LIFE.sfv364 bytes
 file info.txt3.73 KB

Description

The video quality is excellent and is what you would expect from a dvdrip i have encoded the audio to its original 5.1 dolby digital source. I have included a english subtitle file which i have synchronized perfectly to the film.

===== File Info =====

FileSize : 1004M

PlayTime : 01:59:36.609

VideoCount : 1

AudioCount : 1

===== Video Info =====

Video 0# Stream

VideoCodec : XVID

VideoWidth : 512 piexs

VideoHeight : 288 piexs

VideoFrameRate : 29.970fps

VideoFrameCount : 215083

VideoBitRate : 777299

===== Audio Info =====

Audio 0# Stream

AudioCodec : AC3

AudioBitRate : 384000

AudioChannels : 6

AudioSampleRate : 48000

Story

A Bittersweet Life features Korean mega-star Lee Byung-Hyun as Sun Woo, the coldly vicious lieutenant to a leading gang boss, Kang. Loyal and trustworthy he runs a hotel and restaurant while also taking care of more questionable matters with his fists. He is so trusted that, when Kang begins to suspect his young lover is cheating on him, the task of trailing her to find out falls to Sun Woo, with only one instruction: if she is unfaithful, she dies. But when the moment comes, he canΓ??t go through with it. His conscience, so long dormant, twinges and he canΓ??t bring himself to pull the trigger. This starts all involved on the path to destruction. Kang learns of the betrayal and attempts to have Sun taken out. Sun, for his part, responds the only way he knows how: with violence. This is a blood match now, and it will end only when one or the other dies.

Once downloads are complete please seed and leave comments for others

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1004.69 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
A bittersweet Life Korean dvdrip AC3 5.1