A Book of Memories By Peter Nadas EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Book of Memories By Peter Nadas EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 6 MB)
 A Book of Memories - Peter Nadas.azw32.5 MB
 A Book of Memories - Peter Nadas.epub2.09 MB
 A Book of Memories - Peter Nadas.mobi1.35 MB
 Cover.jpg46.19 KB
 metadata.opf2.77 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Novel, Narrative, Love , Betrayal
ISBN: 9780312427962 / 9780140275674

About:

First published in Hungary in 1986 after a five-year battle with censors, Péter Nádas's A Book of Memories is a modern classic, a multi-layered narrative that tells three parallel stories of love and betrayal. The first takes place in East Berlin in the 1970s and features an unnamed Hungarian writer ensnared in a love triangle with a young German and a famous aging actress. The second, composed by the writer, is the story of a late nineteenth century German aesthete whose experiences mirror his own. And the third voice is that of a friend from the writer's childhood, who brings his own unexpected bearing to the story. Compared by critics to Proust, Mann, and Joyce, this sensuous tour de force is "unquestionably a masterpiece" (The New Republic).
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0