A Fall of Kings (Epub) (StormRG]

seeders: 40
leechers: 4
Added on August 19, 2014 by steelballzin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Fall of Kings (Epub) (StormRG] (Size: 684.35 KB)
 A Fall of Kings - Sarah Shannon.epub398.79 KB
 Cover.jpg284.42 KB
 metadata.opf1.14 KB

Description

A Fall of Kings
Author:Sarah Shannon
Publisher and Published Date:Paradox Interactive (Nov. 26 2013)
ISBN-10:9187687062
ISBN-13:9789187687068
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Acrobat

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D
It should also be noted that any reference to any dvd, cd, or any other dlc or extra content in this, or any other torrent I upload, is not available in the torrent unless I state otherwise. If you want the extras, buy the product
This PDF is encrypted! This encryption will NOT interfere with opening, printing, or copying the PDF. It will only prevent editing of the PDF. I have my reasons for it. If you have questions pm me through my acct on KAT
If you do have difficulties opening this file while running a Linux OS, try opening in windows or mac using Adobe Acrobat. If you still can't open, pm me and I'll investigate.

Cover from actual book file

Product Description

The year is 1066, and the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of England stands upon the brink of destruction. The brothers Edwin and Morcar – the respective Earls of Mercia and Northumbria – unravel hints of a conspiracy that could tear the Kingdom apart even as it faces invasion from both north and south. Faced with a seemingly impossible task against foes in and out of the realm, they must struggle to unite the realm or face complete and total annihilation.

A Fall of Kings is a fictional novel set in an alternate timeline of our own history. Venturing down a path of possibilities, it explores what might have happened so many years ago and what those changes could have done to our history. Can England survive the largest invasion the islands has seen since the days of Rome, or will it be crushed by outsiders once and for all?

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
684.35 KB
seeders:40
leechers:4
A Fall of Kings (Epub) (StormRG]

All Comments