A Game of Thrones: Book I of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin Read by Roy Dotrice

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on April 10, 2013 by kristi2374in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

A Game of Thrones: Book I of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin Read by Roy Dotrice (Size: 923.94 MB)
 A Game of Thrones- A Song of Ice and Fire, Book I, Part 1.m4b461.65 MB
 A Game of Thrones- A Song of Ice and Fire, Book I, Part 2.m4b460.98 MB
 A Game.tiff666.62 KB
 CM Capture 7.tif674.61 KB

Description

m4b audiobook

In a time long forgotten, a preternatural event threw the seasons off balance. In a land where summers can last decades and winters a lifetime, trouble is brewing. As the cold returns, sinister forces are massing beyond the protective wall of the kingdom of Winterfell. To the south, the king's powers are failing, with his most trusted adviser mysteriously dead and enemies emerging from the throne's shadow. At the center of the conflict, the Starks of Winterfell hold the key: a reluctant Lord Eddard is summoned to serve as the king's new Hand, an appointment that threatens to sunder both family and kingdom. In this land of extremes, plots and counter plots, soldiers and sorcerers, each side fights to win the deadliest of conflicts: the game of thrones.

I am always seeding, so even if the torrent says there are no seeds, try to download it anyway. It should work.

For more audiobooks visit:
Profile of kristi2374

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
923.94 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
A Game of Thrones: Book I of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin Read by Roy Dotrice

All Comments

Great quality highly recommended.

Cheers m8.
Thank you SO very much kristi2374! You are a truly great person and you have my utmost gratitude :) Something to listen to as I try to drift to sleep. A night cap for an insomniac. Thanks again :)
You're welcome!