A.J. Llewellyn & D.J. Manly - Touché (Orgasmic Texas Dawn # 10) [MM]

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on February 6, 2014 by PhriedPhishin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A.J. Llewellyn & D.J. Manly - Touché (Orgasmic Texas Dawn # 10) [MM] (Size: 798.83 KB)
 A.J. Llewellyn & D.J. Manly - Orgasmic Texas Dawn 10 - Touche.epub798.83 KB

Description

A.J. Llewellyn lives in California, but dreams of living in Hawaii. Frequent trips to all the islands, bags of Kona coffee in the fridge and a healthy collection of Hawaiian records keep this writer refueled.

D J Manly: I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in.

Genre: Romance MM
Publication Date: October 25, 2013

Touché # 10:

Marco and Sam grow closer in some respects and yet are pulled apart in others. Whilst Marco, still recovering from his injuries has developed a dependency on his prescription meds and is in constant pain. With Trace and Sam determined to help him,Sam meanwhile accepts an undercover assignment with the US Marshals in the often violent, drug-strewn country of Colombia. Marco flies to Colombia as part of the backup team helping Sam in his guise as a big-time drug buyer, where the US Marshals are hoping to take down the Howard family drug cartel once and for all.
Marco is in obvious pain but it's Trace who winds up hospitalized. Marco and Nicholas soon become involved in a case of a different kind in the ravaged streets of Bogotá, the nation's capital. An abandoned newborn baby has been reported to the hospital but the caller is a young girl and speaks only English. With time running against them, Marco and Nicholas race to find the child as Sam enters the twilight world of big-money drug dealing.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
798.83 KB
seeders:17
leechers:2
A.J. Llewellyn & D.J. Manly - Touché (Orgasmic Texas Dawn # 10) [MM]

All Comments

Thank you.
Thank you
Thank you