A Lil' Less Hopeless By Tara Oakes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 4, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Lil' Less Hopeless By Tara Oakes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 700.76 KB)
 A Lil' Less Hopeless - Tara Oakes.azw3264.6 KB
 A Lil' Less Hopeless - Tara Oakes.mobi230.71 KB
 A Lil' Less Hopeless - Tara Oakes.epub164.98 KB
 Cover.jpg37.43 KB
 metadata.opf2.71 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

A Lil' Less Hopeless (Kingsmen MC #3) By Tara Oakes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,
ASIN: B00O0FVICK

About:

Jay and Lils' epic tale of true love has unfolded, first in 'A Lil' Less Broken', followed by 'A Lil' Less Lost', and now concludes in the third installment of Tara Oakes' thrilling Kingsmen MC saga.

Jay has proven his loyalty over and over... that he is willing to do whatever necessary for his one true love, his Lil' one, Julia. She just so happens to have an uncanny ability to find herself in need of that loyalty time and again.

What happens when the tables turn and it is Lil's who must risk it all to save her ol' man? To prove once and for all, to him, and to the MC they call family that she is no longer the little girl they've known. But instead, is a fierce ol' lady determined not to stand idly by as everything she has worked so hard to regain is threatened.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.76 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
A Lil' Less Hopeless By Tara Oakes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat