A Little Bit of Dirt: 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 7
leechers: 13
Added on June 20, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

A Little Bit of Dirt: 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 31.32 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 A Little Bit of Dirt - 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature.zip31.32 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (March 22, 2016) | 978-1943147045 | 128 pages | AZW3, EPUB

Dandelion Bubbles, Rain Drums, Seed Bomb Lollipops and more!

Bursting with creative hands-on outdoor science and art activities, A Little Bit of Dirt is full of motivation to get outside and explore. Whether you're investigating the health of your local stream, making beautiful acrylic sunprints with leaves and flowers, running an experiment with your backyard birds, or concocting nature potions, you'll be fostering an important connection with nature. The engaging activities encourage the use of the senses and imagination and are perfect for all ages. Discover more about the natural world waiting just outside your door!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.32 MB
seeders:7
leechers:13
A Little Bit of Dirt: 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature - {Ms.Chief}