A Man to Die for by Suvika

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 12, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Man to Die for by Suvika (Size: 790.55 KB)
 metadata.opf1.2 KB
 Cover.jpg126.97 KB
 A Man to Die for - Suvika.epub290.4 KB
 A Man to Die for - Suvika.azw3371.99 KB

Description

Men are a waste of time. After three broken engagements I’m not going to waste my emotional energy on something that’s not going to give me anything.” – Shikha Bose.
“I think my husband is having an affair with one of his colleagues. But I’m afraid to ask. Now it’s just in my head but if I ask and he doesn’t deny, it will become a reality.” – Preeti Singh.
“My boyfriend doesn’t want to acknowledge me even as his friend in front of his family, let alone the fact that we’re lovers. It’s like I’m his dirty little secret.” – Siya Grewal.
So the three friends come to a unanimous conclusion. Men suck. And like the characters in a sci-fi flick, perfect men are fictitious. The discussion takes off from there and ends with a post on social media. Attributes that this fictitious man should possess; some genuine, some funny and some downright naughty. Response to that post is unexpected in more ways than one. A Man to Die for creates a sensation with countless likes, retweets and forwards. And when the identities of the post-makers are revealed, the three friends are left to face the judging looks and snide comments.
But when comments escalate to threatening calls and one of the three gets brutally murdered, the other two flounder in shock, grief, fear and fury. Someone has taken the post as a personal insult and was out for retribution by killing their friend and vowing to kill them too. Now, with the help of a DCP, who, according to Shikha was a dubious combination of a jerk and a hero, the killer must be caught. As the police race to unravel the identity, the killer strikes again...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
790.55 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
A Man to Die for by Suvika