A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 [2011]

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on January 4, 2012 by BoWLin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 [2011] (Size: 900.59 MB)
 A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 [XViD].avi900.59 MB

Description

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqObYToGKXc

Noble Lie: A myth or untruth knowingly told by the elite to maintain social harmony, or the social position of the elite. ΓΓé¼ΓÇ£ The Republic, Plato

The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 168 people were killed, including nineteen children. For those watching the nightly news, Terrorism had come home. For years following the bombing, countless victimsΓΓé¼Γäó family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official accounts about that fateful day.

Hoping to shed light on answers long ignored and censored, both by prominent media outlets and the U.S. government, A Noble Lie peels back what we thought we knew about the bombing and itΓΓé¼Γäós perpetrators. This film exposes information never before examined or brought to the attention of the American public.

A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of research and documentation conducted by independent journalists, scholars, and ordinary citizens. Often risking their personal safety and sanity, they have gathered evidence which threatens to expose the startling reality of what exactly occurred at 9:02 am on April 19, 1995 in Oklahoma City.

Utilizing footage and eyewitness testimony, previously unseen, A Noble Lie will change forever the way you look at the true nature of terrorism.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
900.59 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 [2011]

All Comments

amazing
Thank you!
April 19, 1995 9:30am, I was driving into Oklahoma city Myriad convention center for a trade show. A column of black smoke snaked up into the sky as I drove on the Elevated I-40 crosstown. I will never forget the odor of the excellerated Amonium nitrate bomb. There are many gaps and holes that need filling. I was there, a moment in time that will always live in my memory.
a/v perfect thanks
The AVI index is broken is the message i get so, thats quite a bummer. It aint managing to fix it either! Was looking forward to this :(
Excellent
Great quality... amazing documentary. America needs to wake up to what the government is doing to "we the people". Thank you for this.
different take on the style, more of a "this just doesn't add up" versus conspiracy theory type stuff.
2012-07-27 00:42
Very quick download