A Perfect Circle - Three Sixty (2013) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 40
leechers: 5
Added on November 16, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

A Perfect Circle - Three Sixty (2013) [Gorgatz] (Size: 134.51 MB)
 11 - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums.mp313.8 MB
 09 - When The Levee Breaks.mp313.6 MB
 13 - By And Down.mp312.88 MB
 06 - The Noose.mp311.33 MB
 10 - Imagine.mp311.03 MB
 03 - Orestes.mp311.01 MB
 12 - Passive.mp39.67 MB
 08 - Blue.mp39.53 MB
 07 - The Outsider.mp39.48 MB
 02 - Judith.mp39.43 MB
 04 - 3 Libras.mp38.33 MB
 05 - Weak And Powerless.mp37.41 MB
 01 - The Hollow.mp36.9 MB
 Cover.jpg96.93 KB

Description

" />
" />
- I N F O -

2013-09-17 "Three Sixty," a greatest hits collection out Nov. 19
Three Sixty, a greatest hits collection including a studio recording of our new song "By And Down," will be available on Nov. 19 (pre-orders are available via Amazon, standard: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EYCMO5E?tag=ilovethatsong-20 and deluxe: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EYCMO2W?tag=ilovethatsong-20). Maynard recently spoke with Rolling Stone about the release and his work with Puscifer: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/q-a-maynard-james-keenan-knows-where-to-score-a-good-wig-20130917

2013-09-09 A Perfect Circle Live: Featuring Stone And Echo out Nov. 29
LIMITED EDITION BOX SET INCLUDES A FULL-LENGTH DVD OF BAND’S 2011 RED ROCKS’ PERFORMANCE AND FOUR AUDIO CDS The highly limited edition offering includes: * Stone And Echo, a full-length DVD (with accompanying audio CD) featuring the band's stirring August 2011 performance at the historic Red Rocks Amphitheater * Trifecta, a multi-disc collection featuring the band's complete discography, Mer de Noms, Thirteenth Step and eMOTIVe, recorded live during A Perfect Circle's handful of three-night, full-album performances. The 2010 performances, the first outings from the band since their self-imposed 2005 hiatus, were limited to Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas and San Francisco. * Bonus tracks include live performances of "By and Down," "Ashes to Ashes" and "Diary of a Love Song" * Five hand selected lithographs featuring the personal signatures of both Maynard James Keenan and Billy Howerdel on one of the selected prints * Custom sculpted resin frame designed by the band * A custom made guitar pick designed by Billy Howerdel and exclusive to this offering * The collection is bound in a custom-made media book containing artwork and credits..

A Perfect Circle is a rock band conceived by Billy Howerdel, a former guitar technician for David Bowie, Guns N’ Roses, Nine Inch Nails, The Smashing Pumpkins, Fishbone and Tool. Howerdel met singer Maynard James Keenan in 1992 when Fishbone was opening for Tool, and the two became friends. Three years later, Keenan offered Howerdel, who was looking for lodging, a room in his North Hollywood home. This provided Howerdel the opportunity to play demos of his music for Keenan. Pleased with what he heard, Keenan remarked, “I can hear myself singing . ” Although he originally desired a female vocalist, Howerdel agreed that Keenan would be a good fit, and A Perfect Circle was formed a short time later. They were then joined by bassist and violinist Paz Lenchantin, former Failure guitarist Troy Van Leeuwen, and the previous drummer for Primus, Tim Alexander. The band played their first show at LA’s Viper Club Reception on August 15, 1999. After playing shows in Los Angeles California, the band entered the studio to begin work on their first album. Alexander was soon replaced with session drummer and member of The Vandals, Josh Freese, but Alexander’s performance can still be heard on the album version of the song “The Hollow”.

The members of A Perfect Circle changed between albums, while many of the musicians made guest appearances on the records. Maynard James Keenan, Billy Howerdel and Josh Freese were the only permanent members of A Perfect Circle.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. The Hollow
02. Judith
03. Orestes
04. 3 Libras
05. Weak And Powerless
06. The Noose
07. The Outsider
08. Blue
09. When The Levee Breaks
10. Imagine
11. Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums
12. Passive
13. By And Down

Bitrate: 320 k
Genre: Alternative
Subgenre: Alternative rock / Progressive / Alternative metal
Size: 134.51 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
134.51 MB
seeders:40
leechers:5

All Comments

The best album ever. Great quality.
good copy
I had no clue this was a greatest hits, I just heard the new song and got all excited for a new APC album, but now I'm dissapointed.
Great album!
Great upload, Thanks So much!!
Great quality... thanks for sharing!
good quality