A Rock N Roll Christmas - VA 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Kinks Jovi Elton Seger Squier Moody Blues and more

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 7, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

A Rock N Roll Christmas - VA 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Kinks Jovi Elton Seger Squier Moody Blues and more (Size: 91.88 MB)
 01 Elton John - Step Into Christmas.mp310.39 MB
 02 Jon Bon Jovi - I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas.mp310.29 MB
 03 Bob Seger & The Last Heard - Sock It to Me Santa.mp35.23 MB
 04 The Moody Blues - What Child Is This?.mp35.55 MB
 05 George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Rock and Roll Christmas.mp37.88 MB
 06 Emerson, Lake & Palmer - I Believe in Father Christmas.mp37.96 MB
 07 Elvin Bishop - Silent Night.mp39.22 MB
 08 The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping.mp312.53 MB
 09 Billy Squier - Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You.mp36.66 MB
 10 Chuck Berry - Merry Christmas Baby.mp37.47 MB
 11 The Kinks - Father Christmas.mp38.49 MB
 A Rock 'n' Roll Christmas.cue2 KB
 A Rock 'n' Roll Christmas.log8.11 KB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg203.89 KB

Description

Click the Christmas banner below for all Big Papi Christmas music uploads!!
Most will be really old vinyl records but there is new stuff too - Big Papi

Source: 1994 CD

By Lawrance
"Rock N' Roll Christmas" is not a bad little collection given the asking price for these eleven songs. As soon as you look over the play list you realize that these are almost all original songs, with The Moody Blues simple version "What Child Is This?" and Elvin Bishop's cover of "Silent Night" as the exceptions. For me the one must have track is "I Believe in Father Christmas" by Emerson, Lake & Palmer, which is my all time in this particular crossbred category. But Elton John's "Step into Christmas" is another classic well worth the having, and Jon Bon Jovi's "I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas" is almost as good. Beyond that the question is how much tolerance you have for Christmas songs with a rock beat, because that is what you get from Bob Seger, George Thorogood, Chuck Berry, and most of the rest of this crew. The final endorsement I can give for this collection is that except for the ELP song none of the other ten tracks duplicates what I already have in my Christmas music library, which I would have said was rather difficult to do. There is a second volume following this one, but the original is at least a full star better.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
91.88 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
A Rock N Roll Christmas - VA 320cbr (Big Papi) 1994 Kinks Jovi Elton Seger Squier Moody Blues and more